You Know I Love You

Waking up at around nine in the evening, Rosalie whimpered and looked around her. She felt sore, but the good kind of shore, the one that you knew your every spectacle of skin ached but had soo much fun the last day. Well... Almost the last two days, seeing as it was the evening of the next day. She knew that her dark Angel was showering, as the lulling sound of water echoed, and couldn't help but close her eyes, and nuzzle to his own pillow, the aroma of his hair and body cologne engulfing it. She soon fell asleep again, but not before his arms were wrapped around the small of her waist, which made her smile almost permanently.

Chris just showered but did make sure he was thoroughly clean, from the sweat, the blood and the tears that had dried up. He couldn't believe they were mated. And not only that, they had been at it from 9 pm until 9 am... they fucked for 12 hours straight... Poor Rosa... by the fifth hour she was mumbling, trembling, shaking, screaming mess. He fucked her like the true monster, the true animal he was... 

 Chris snarled as he pulled out his teeth from her neck, his speed getting higher and higher.  As the hours had passed, Chris had gotten into his vampiric speed, and it was so fast, that Rosa wasn't able to see him clearly. he had tied her up ankles and thighs, and had her on him, sitting, lifting her up and down. Her back was turned to him, so she was facing the mirror, and her mouth was kept stuffed by an inflatable dildo, making her silent. He didn't want the neighbors to come to complain. He groaned in her ear, calling her name in it. Then he stopped, pulled out and turned her around. he cut the rope, and opened her legs, making her look into his eyes. Ripping the gag away he kissed her full of saliva mouth, smirking " You are mine baby. I love you so much Rosie" he mumbled before thrusting hard inside her, passed her cervix and into her womb, which meant that there was a small mountain that showed on her lower abdomen, indicating where his enormous manhood was. He had destroyed her, but she was begging for more. " P-P-Plea-ease" she whizzed " M-More" she growled, her eyes rolling up. Ass he felt her coming for the 11th time, he snarled and bit down on her shoulder, his fingers stroking her sides and comforting her. He was marking her. Claiming her as his to hold and cherish... and to fuck like there was no tomorrow. 

Walking back to the sleeping girl, he picked her up, and laid her down in the bathtub, washing her, cleaning her and making sure she felt clean once she was awake. While she was getting wet by the hot water, he changed the sheets and arranged the things he had used on her, chuckling a bit at the shredded shirt he wore last night. Oh well... small sacrifices... 

Returning back to the bathroom, he saw his lover shakily reach for her hair, her face holding a serene expression and that of love, fulfillment, and her eyes partially open. Slowly he got in the shower again, and with his clothes now off, before touching her face" Baby... how are you feeling?" he asked while taking the shampoo to start washing her hair. Lathering it up, he took great care of her, holding her with care and love, before washing her off. He kept talking to her to keep her awake, and even gave her some of his own blood to give her energy. 

He picked up the weak girl, wrapped in the fluffy black towel, and placed her on the chair, slowly rubbing her legs with some cream to nourish them, doing the same to her dry body. Lastly, he kissed her deeply, his tattooed hands holding her closer. 

Rosalie, on the other hand, was almost unresponsive, other for the small I love you's and the little giggles here and there. She supported him, looking up into his eyes" C-Chris" she whispered, her voice hoarse, dry, and her vocal cords sore. Then again after all the screaming, who wouldn't. 

" Little One.... let's go to the beach today? the guys are there and they told me they wanted to do a camping thing, " he said and smiled, earning a clapping and a nod from her, enthusiasm evident in her very core.  So he slowly laid on top of her and started showering with kisses,  just to keep her on giggling which worked. He stroked her cheeks and frowned" If I have hurt you, I am so sorry baby" he mumbled and frowned.

Rosalie giggled and kissed him deeply, her eyes showing how happy she was. " I love you, Chris... No.... you didn't... you were the best .... and you are the best. I won't ever stop loving you.... " she said, and slowly placed her fingers on his lips." I will never... ever.... never.... betray your love. I love you Equally." she said and slowly sat up." now... lets pack," she said and, with his help, walked to get some clothes in a bag. 

Rosa had never gone free camping before, and so when they reached the cold sea, she smiled softly, seeing the guys already there, fixing a fireplace, and surround it with the camping tents, four people in each. which meant, Chris, Rosa, Ricky, and Jaime would be together, while the rest of the guys with their girlfriends would be in as well. Ryan, Vinny, Josh, and Devin, who had come back to visit.

 This should be interesting.