t w e l v e

T W E L V E : C O M F O R T

Today was the day, it was Lillian's 21st birthday, they had it planned out since they were 17. Rhiannon turned 21 first then Lillian in july. She worked hard everyday to make this album the greatest. She knew it probably wouldn't be a chart topper but she would get there. She was going to announce via Instagram.
-------

rhiannonevanss: hello everyone, I have a surprise for you

rhiannonevanss: hello everyone, I have a surprise for you. It's my new music! #All4You. Today is Lillian's birthday, so in her memory, here is some songs. Love you Lil.
songs : love u, new beginnings, hope, numb, sleep?, truth, def not sorry, be u, reasoning, and a cover of Fleetwood Mac's "Rhiannon".
thank you for all your continuous support.
liked by 697. 3k people | 329.8k comments

Rhiannon was super humble and loved all the support but she was just lacking one thing, her loving boyfriend, Tom. She hadn't seen him since filming wrapped up and she missed him dearly as he did too, he was so busy. She decided to go visit him and surprise him but she was going to need help if she was going to do that.

"Yes, Harrison, I've been working on that album since before Spider Man Hoco." I laughed because he was "shook at his best friends queen", as he puts it.

"Okay, so Harrison, for real, where are you guys going to be next week? Home or where?" she asked.

"Um.. if I'm correct we are back home for the week. Why? OH WAIT. Omg!! My inner fan girl." he screamed into the phone.

"Alright buddy, yes I want to come surprise him, but I need your help, will you help me?" I pleaded but I knew he was going to say yes, he was basically captain of the "ship".

"Of course, do you want to fly out and plan it here? We can meet up and hide you for a few days." He told me. That wasn't such a bad idea really.

"Yeah, that sounds like a plan. I'll call you when I land, expect me in like the next two days. Make sure to come pick me up from the airport and DO NOT SAY A WORD TO ANYONE!" I made sure that last part was very clear.

I hung up and looked up flights to London and booked the cheapest but nicest and packed my stuff in a suitcase. I was so excited I could barely sleep, if I couldn't sleep at least it was for something good. Finally sleep over came and precisely at 6:30 am my alarm blared waking me from my deep and precious sleep. My flight was 9:30 and I wanted to make sure I was there kinda early in case anything happened and to be early, I hate that word, it grosses me out. I called Harrison and said my flight is supposed to leave at 9:30 and I'm not sure of my landing time just be ready for me. I think he was more excited than I was but that felt impossible to be more excited and nervous every them I was. I really did love this boy, it was impossible not to. Did I just say love? Oh dear, what are these feelings? ahhh. I hope he's the one. I really do.

wc: 561 words

I hope everyone had a great weekend and has a good weekend :)