Arrival

In a construction building on the very top floor sat a lone figure staring out at the beautiful city of Tokyo.

The figure is known as Kaneki Ken. He has beautiful Snow White hair that look so soft. Gorgeous silver grey eyes that have flecks of white and silver in them. He is wearing black clothes that contrast beautifully with his flawless pale skin.

Kaneki raised a cup of coffee in shakey hands towards his lips, only to drop it and let out a blood curdling scream. He fell forwards from his chair onto the ground holding his stomach in immense pain.

Kaneki didn't notice a black hole opening on the wall and the black tentacle that came out of it, until it rapped around his wrist binding them together holding him in the air, as another tentacle wrapped around his mouth making a gag. The tentacles then pulled him through the portal.

POV 3rd person (park)

A lone figure sat on a bench in the park watching as the children ran around playing.

The figure is Koutarou Amon, CCG ghoul investigator. He is a tall male with black hair. He is lean yet muscular with grey eyes.

Suddenly out of nowhere a tentacle pulls him through a black portal.

POV audience (Fiore)

We were all watching a fight between Fairy tails Gajeel and Natsu vs Sabertooth twin dragons Sting and Rogue.

The match was about to start when a black hole opened in the sky and a man dressed in black jumped out closely followed by a white haired male and black haired male.

The man dressed in black had tentacles coming out of his arms and holding up the short white haired male while roaming his body with his eyes.

The man dressed in black looked around and noticed he was in a large stadium surrounded by a lot of people.

The male dressed in black froze when he heard a groan from the black haired male.

The man muttered "I didn't mean to grab him dammit" it was very soft but the dragon slayers still heard it.

The male with black hair opened his eyes and blinked blearily. He looked around until his eyes landed on the petite white haired male who was still being suspended in the air.

The man dressed in black suddenly yelled "hello, my name is Alex" then he pointed at the unconscious white haired male and said "this is Kaneki" and then he pointed at the black haired male "that is Amon"

Suddenly the white haired males eyes shot open shocking everybody at their beauty and let out a blood curdling scream.