Reunion

POV fairy tail (stadium)

Natsu carrying the unconscious Kaneki were making their way back to Fairy tail.

Suddenly 5 black tentacles rapped around Kaneki's arms, legs and mid section. Kaneki was then lifted out of Natsu's arms and into Alex's before anyone could move.

"You all can go back to where you came from, but Kaneki is mine and I didn't put all this energy bringing him here for nothing" said Alex, while protectively holding Kaneki with the tentacles still wrapped around him.

POV audience (stadium)

All the guild masters and guilds were on guard and readying to attack at any moment.

Everybody froze when they heard a groan. Everyone looked over at the now conscious petite white haired male.

Slowly Kaneki looked around, but then his eyes landed on Amon then Alex. Suddenly with wide eyes, Kaneki jumped up and tried to get away from Alex, but Alex held firm with his tentacles and lifted the struggling Kaneki in the air by his arms.

Everybody seen the panicked expression the petite male was making. Suddenly Kaneki's eyes turned red and black, Kaneki's eyes instantly turned to Amon.

"Let me go!" Kaneki yelled with a sense of urgency.

"I am sorry I can't do that Kaneki you  are mine and always will be" Alex whispered in the younger males ear, Alex's tongue darted out and licked the shell of his ear.

POV Natsu

'This dude seriously needs to back off' Natsu thought angrily.

The people around Natsu noticed he was tense. "What did he say Natsu?" Asked master Makarov.

"He is saying you are mine and all this perverted crap to him" replied Natsu angrily.

"I AM BACK" yelled a very familiar voice. When Gildarts came into view his eyes widened visibly.

POV Gildarts

'OMG it's Kaneki, I have missed home so much. I wonder what happened to his hair. Wait who is that creep behind him'.

POV 3rd person

Gildarts magic started to form around him. Everyone was shocked, Gildarts never got mad.

"What are you doing with Kaneki" Gildarts asked calmly.

"Taking him so if you don't mind, I will be leavi-" Alex was interrupted when a blast of magic hit him off the cliff making him drop Kaneki.

Gildarts ran over to Kaneki "are you ok Kaneki" he asked urgently.

"Dad" Kaneki whispered in shock.

When Gildarts nodded, Natsu gasped along with rest of the dragon slayers there.

Gildarts pulled Kaneki into a hug and whispered "I missed you so much".

Meanwhile all the dragon slayers were spluttering nonsense trying to comprehend what was just said.

Gildarts suddenly stood while holding the embarrassed Kaneki bridal style and yelled "this is Kaneki and he is my son that has been missing for 10 years"