"You may kiss the bride."

Song : My heart will go on
By : Celine Dion

Katherine P.O.V :

I'm Katherine Cuthbert , I'm poor , I live in Washington , on the side of Washington because I'm poor , I have 5 siblings , Theodore who's older than me by 2 years , Mariana who's younger than me by 3 years , and three other girls who are older than me .

My parents are David and Gillian Cuthbert who are very poor , I always imagined my life as a rich person , I didn't like the idea that We're poor , I'm engaged to Frederick Jones , a guy who's really poor as well , but I love him so much .

Wondering Where did I get the money to buy the engaged rings from ? Well , I worked for a restaurant in the city for a year , and I got a lot of money , It was enough to buy the engaged rings .

Everybody knew about us , They were so happy , but I continued to work in the restaurant , and Fred didn't stop me , in fact he supported me like he always did , I got enough money for the wedding , We planned everything .

On the wedding night , I wore my white dress , It was so pretty , and for once I wore a dress not the dirty clothes I always wore ,

Fred also looked beautiful , then the priest started to talk and blah, blah, blah , I was only waiting for one sentence , and I heard it , " You may kiss the the bride "Then I felt a kiss on my lips which I happily returned , I felt butterflies in...

" You may kiss the the bride "
Then I felt a kiss on my lips which I happily returned , I felt butterflies in my stomach and fireworks around us ,

I was actually happy to marry someone I love , so 'we' bought a house , It was wide enough because we were going to have children or are we ??

___________________________________________

After 4 years :
Katherine P.O.V :

So we bought that house , and We have a daughter , We called her Rosabella , but in the first year after Rosabella was born , My manager kicked me out telling me That I'll never find another job , as soon I got out , I tried to look for a job but everyone told me

" No , I'm sorry , I can't hire you "
" Why not ? "
" you got kicked out of the most famous restaurant in Washington , I don't know what are you gonna do in mine "
" please , you have to hire me "
" I'm sorry , I can't , end of the chat "

And that's how every conversation goes , you see what I'm dealing with ?
Fred tried to look for a job as well , but they rejected him just because " he doesn't have a car " seriously ? I mean who needs a car to go to work , idiots !

So our money was running out , and I was going to get another baby , We were planning to call him Griff , but as soon as We knew we were literally having no money , We knew we won't keep the baby , enough with one baby .

We also knew if Rosabella knew about it She'll hate us , so We didn't tell her but...

After 1 year :

So...We abandoned Griff already , but I just was so stupid , We both were so stupid , You know why ?

Because Fred did a project from the rest of the money which was all we had , surprisingly The project had succeeded , I actually didn't think of it .

Frederick Jones's name was all over Washington , even in newspapers , and on the television .

We gained a lot like A LOT of money from this project , so I did another project to become a model and I was pretty famous actually , I was shocked to hear that It worked , OUR PROJECT WORKED , ok , I'll stop right now .

We enrolled Rosabella in a private school. Annie Wright school ,

  Annie Wright school ,

it was a convent school actually , the headmaster Sister Marybeth ,

welcomed us and Rosabella so much , and We knew that the school is for rich kids , so Rosabella won't be hated so much , She told us that She made friends with a boy named Parker Ronnie , Harper Dixon , Ariana Richards , Matthew Morris , Reggie St...

welcomed us and Rosabella so much , and We knew that the school is for rich kids , so Rosabella won't be hated so much , She told us that She made friends with a boy named Parker Ronnie , Harper Dixon , Ariana Richards , Matthew Morris , Reggie Stewart , Valerie Wishhart , Isaak Presley , Asher Angel , Ethan Wacker and etc...

We continued to work on our projects , until Fred was the manager/creator of "Jones's" restaurant , and I was a famous model after Christina Ross , of course We became friends and Christina was telling me advises , even though She's A LOT older than me ( but not that much though )

I had to travel for work , leaving Rosabella in the house on her own , I didn't like the idea of Rosabella being alone so I hired some servants , men and women , I mean It's not too much , Right ?

I made sure Rosabella doesn't find out anything about Griff , the servants already knew , so I made sure It's a secret just between them and us ,

I also started to think about having Griff back but shrugged it off after because Rosabella won't accept it and will start asking questions .

Nothing can go wrong , Right ?

________________________________________________

People I'm so sorry for deleting my stories , It's just I'm used to write in English , I couldn't complete it , I hope you like it and... You know ? Please read it , vote & comment .