REQUEST

•••Hi, my name is Kirra and this place is basically here for me to write about rockstars from the 1980s

•••
Hi, my name is Kirra and this place is basically here for me to write about rockstars from the 1980s. Originally, I was going to write these imagines in my regular 80's imagine book. But instead, decided not to spam that particular audience who are interested in only actors. So, this book was born!

To be quite honest, I'll probably write more of Metallica and Guns N' Roses, considering they're my favorite bands. However, do not let that from stopping you from requesting other rockers! If I'm not too familiar with the band or the character, I'll have to do research (aka watch 2,000 interviews).

Some requests I might not be able to get to because 1) it's hard to write with lack of interest or 2) I'm lazy and/or busy.

I do not write about bands from the early 2000s (Panic At The Disco, My Chemical Romance, etc.). Sorry!

This book is dedicated to my friends, Meagan, Lila, and especially Sarah. Thanks to Sarah, she encouraged me to write imagines and publish this. I love you guys!

Disclaimer: There's a huge fat chance all these bastards [rockstars] might be OOC. I apologize for that in advice.

With that being said, feel free to request anyone on the comments below!
•••

With that being said, feel free to request anyone on the comments below! •••

Note: These gifs belong to @9vi on tumblr. This is James (and Metallica) live at The Metro in Chicago, 1983.