• F O U R - PT 2 •

"I'm going to ask you a question. Please answer me truthfully." Elijah says walking in front of me as everyone leaves. I pull my jacket off me and plop down on the sofa.

"What do you have to give Levi?"

"The key that John gave me," I answer. "I told him I couldn't find it at first and that I'll find it and give it to him by the end of the month."

"Fuck," Elijah shouts and falls back onto the sofa. "Just give him the key then."

"No," I argue. "That locker holds very dangerous and very explosive stuff."

"Then get rid of the stuff." He says as I stand up.

"I will, soon," I promised and walked off to my room.

***

"Do you know how Caden is?" Anna asks me as she sits in front of me at Starbucks.

"No, not really," I say and grab my coffee to take a sip.

"Do you think he's home?" She asks looking up at me.

"Anna, go tell him how you feel, the worst that can happen is that he doesn't feel the same way, but what if he does. You'll never really know until you tell him." Maybe I should take my own advice.

"Thank you, Sophia." She says grabbing my hand, "Thank you for being my friend and thank you for being there for me."

"You don't need to thank me, Anna, it's what friends are for."

***

"So I went over every single file I have, I haven't found one safe place for us to get rid of the explosive stuff," Elijah says walking into my room. After my little coffee date with Anna, I came back to Elijah to see if we can find anywhere for us to get rid of the explosives.

"We could ask Carter." He suggests.

"No." I snap, "Carter or anyone else is not to find out about this."

"Okay Sophia, I won't tell anyone."

I sigh and stand up. "Harper called me over, she wants me to sign some papers as a witness to see that Jake gave her custody of Jacob."

He nods and leaves the room and I follow after him. He turns and walks into the kitchen and I walk out of of-of the house. Walking to my car, I stop as I see the words written in spray paint - I assume - across the side of my car.

Angels always fall

That Sentence brought me back to a time when this was said. "The thing is, angels always fall, my love. I hope you'll be ready for the day." Levi smirks before walking off to the other side of the bar.

I clench my jaw before unclenching it and breathing through my nose. I close my eyes before opening them again.

I unlock my car and take out the rag in my glove box before going to try and removing the paint. The paint came off, but little bits of it was still there. Red paint against a black Lamborghini doesn't look that bad.

Sitting in my car, I take a deep breathe thinking of all the ways I could hurt Levi. Starting up my car, I begin my journey towards the Collin mansion.