↠DREAMER: Part 31↠

Kaelyn's Point of View

We got in the car and Phillip began driving us to the Country Music Hall of Fame.

"Hey, paparazzi on our 6," Phillip said.

"Lose them, fast," Taylor said.

"Alright," Phillip switched lanes and started weaving between cars. "We lost them." He said after a while.

Soon we pulled up in the parking lot and stepped out.

"Not much of a crowd today," Phillip said.

"Thankfully," Taylor exhaled.

We began walking in and suddenly-

"KAELYN!" Yelled a girls voice. I turned and almost got tackled by Courtney.

We hugged for forever laughing and then she pulled away, looks me up and down and goes "You've gotten a lot taller."

"So have you," I said with a laugh.

"I can't believe you never got to come back from LA," Courtney said.

"Me. Too." I said.

"Are you staying here permanently?" Courtney asked.

"No actually, we're never anywhere permanently," I said, looking at Taylor.

"It's so cool your mom is Taylor Swift," Courtney laughed.

"I know right," I agreed with a laugh. "It is pretty cool."

"When I heard I was like 'oh my gosh Kaelyn can follow her dreams now' like this is your opportunity," Courtney said.

"I know right," I shrugged.

"I saw your live stream yesterday! I don't know if you noticed I was in it. I was soooo proud of you. You can sing sooo good, and you've improved so much like... I could listen to your voice forever," Courtney said.

"Thank you," I laughed. "I've missed y'all so much-"

"KAELYN ERIN ROSS!" Yelled somebody and I looked over to see Ashlyn running at me full force.

I braved myself as Ashlyn tackled me and Courtney joined in the group hug. Then somebody called, "Yo, what's up?" I looked over to see Travis.

Travis and I had always had crushes on each other. He was really tall, and a decent build, blonde hair and a flashy smile and green eyes- but not just green guys, like emerald green eyes. He's drop dead beautiful, and especially now. Travis walked up and I broke free from Ashlyn and Courtney's hug.

"Remember our handshake?" I asked.

He grinned really hard. "How could I forget?"

We did our handshake. He was wearing a short sleeve polo shirt and khaki shorts. He looked fine in them too.

"Ooooo," I heard Courtney and Ashlyn go.

"Oh, guys," I said. "This is Taylor. Oh and thats Phillip, he's our driver."

I walked over to them and introduced them.

"Hi, I'm Taylor," Taylor said. Ashlyn and Courtney made eye contact and started silently screaming. You could tell.

"I'm such a huge fan," Courtney said. "I've liked you ever since I was a little kid. I used to sing your album in the car, my mom loved you."

"Aww, that's so cute," Taylor said, hugging the 2 girls.

"I love your music," Ashlyn said.

"You guys have your own driver?" Travis asked me. His voice had gotten a lot deeper.