Prologue

Ah, Its burning! Help! A sudden shrieking voice pierced the midnights tranquillity, pulling the residents on the building from their dream lands. The residents realised the situation and immediately gathered and rushed towards the exit and fearing for their life.

Run!

Call 119.

Theres thick smoke, quickly take a wet towel and cover your nose.

Uwaa— Mama!

Those who cannot take the exit, run towards the top.

The panicking crowd safely gathered on the narrow exit amidst confusion.

The smoke quickly floods the area and no one can do anything about it. In addition, the temperature continues to rise. The frenzied crowd everywhere like a headless fly.

Cough, cough. Su Zi Li used his sleeves to cover his mouth and nose to avoid inhaling the thick smoke. He didnt want to die yet, he was only 17, and was in his prime age. He just bought a Nike shoes yesterday and have not tried it yet. He did not have time to write the prettiest girl in his class a love letter and put it in her table. He also did not finished writing the reflection letter his literature teacher had asks for. How can he fulfill his desires and unfinished business when a fire envelopes his lower body.

As the demon like fires claw extends everywhere, he could only wait for the grim reaper to arrive just as he went downstairs and sprained his leg. Su Zi Li started crawling on the scorching floor, moving forward with difficulty. His consciousness went black and Su Zi Li felt great despair.

Truly awful! His stomach feels like squeezing out an indiscernible pain. Su Zi Lis body is powerless and opened his lips weakly to breath in oxygen. At this moment, Su Zi Li finally realised that he was weak and small. Followed by a large explosion, Zi li felt his body flew and sank inside a dark vortex.