Chapter 4

The day was already bright when Su Zi Li wake up from sleeping.

He tried flatter himself with the saying " Since we are here, we may as well stay and make the best of it" as he struggled about it for three days, and finally accepting to 'address' this matter.

Thinking about it now, he is currently living well as a young master. Everyday all he did was eat and sleep all he wants. In addition, every time he eats his meal, he was surrounded by a group of pretty maids that hand feeds him. Even a modern rich person won't get the same treatment. Although he lives like a young master, but his mannerism are of commoners.

Due to him recuperating from his wound, he was forced to stay on his bed. And can only move about in his room with the maids or go bask in the sun just outside of his door.

Zi Li was really gloomy, he wanted so many times to shout that he wants to go out ans take stroll but he could never go against the teary eyed Ming Yue. And could only lie down on his bed like a behave kid and sleep like a half dead person.

With many days of rest, his stomach wound is in better condition. The original person was completely terrified at the time when he was shot by the arrow when in fact, it did not hit a vital area. Rather, he was very lucky that it passes in between his inner organs.

And now that the scab is peeling off, Zi Li finally receive permission to leave the bed and do whatever he wanted. How invigorating----!

Zi Li opened the door, stood outside the corridor and stretches his body under the great sunshine. And then deeply inhaled the fresh scent of the greeneries.

"[1] Rock your neck and rock your bottom left and right, three times each. Early sleep and early rise then exercise. Shake your hands and feet and legs. Often take a deep breath! Follow me to sing and dance, then you will keep fit ---"

T/N: Seems like this is a common radio exercise song in China xD

Zi Li laughingly sang as he shakes his hips too exercise. He turns around to find all the maids watching him with a funny look in their faces.

"Eh! HA HA HA. Good morning everyone! You all seems to be busy!! The weather today is great!!!" Zi Li shortly laughs hollowly.

"Is Your Highness famished? Ming Yue right away shall go and prepare." The first thing Ming Yue politely asks when he turns around.

"Good idea! Quickly go, quickly go, I, *cough* Your Highness, is so hungry that the stomach is sticking at the back of the belly. Ming Yue, I want to eat the Lotus Seed Cake you made yesterday." Zi Li demanded as his saliva were dripping from his mouth while Ming Yue was facing his back.

He remembered in the past, that it doesn't matter what he stuff in his mouth as long as he can eat and fill his stomach! Unlike now where the food is sweet and not greasy, fresh, and not tasteless. All thanks to Ming Yue's artful cooking skills.

After the excessive eating and drinking, Zi Li felt its time to properly work. Meaning, he has to go out and take a stroll and investigate the era and the environment, as well as understand the place's circumstances and way of living.

It is very important, extremely really important. As a [1] foreigner who checks in on a hotel, the first important thing to look for the hotel's emergency exit. In case a fire accident occurred, he won't be a [2] headless fly disorderly bumping into someone anymore. So after dying from that fire, he learned that for the most part, it's the norm belief of Chinese people to act by doing more than required. *cough* *cough*, even if someone from that fire came back from the dead, but [3]... but they can't totally blame him, if escaping with one's life means blocking the chance of others, then he believe that he can get away with that. That's right, so, he should not be blame! Ah! he digress, back to the topic.