the Girlfriend "baby?"

Name:"baby D-did you forgotten my Name! You didn't tell me you forget so easily!" ( Darlene )
Nickname: "I don't have one" (Make up one)
Middle name: "im Really Worrying now!" ( rose)
Last name: "Love Stop Playing Please!" (Bud)
Age: "Omg im the same age as you Love!"
Gender: she started Tearing up "I-i Dont have a Flat Chest do i?" (female)
Species: "im Human!"
Sexuality: "i love Boys and Girls But Baby please I won't leave you!" (bi)
Looks: "Your blind How!?" (the First pics hair color and Eye color plus Clothes)

Name:"baby D-did you forgotten my Name! You didn't tell me you forget so easily!" ( Darlene ) Nickname: "I don't have one" (Make up one) Middle name: "im Really Worrying now!" ( rose) Last name: "Love Stop Playing Please!" (Bud) Age: "Omg im the s...

(

(

Second pic long hair )
Personality: "baby...." ( she can be Bubbly, motherly, Sassy, sometimes sensitive, and shy )
Likes: "this is Hurting This Joke isn't Funny..." ( Pudding,Rabbits, anime, Fruit juice, going outside, All seasons, tea, and Rain)
Dislikes: "....Im starting to hate you!" ( when you stay gone for a long time, dogs, the color purple, Shorts that's to short, when you ignore her)
Smokes: "No!"
Drinks: "..wine coolers...i drink those"
Back Story: she cross her arms and turns her head ( she was always A shy little bean at Middle school and Wouldn't talk to No one because She was afraid of Dislike and Bullying she was never bullied Surprisingly one day you was the New Student at the middle school and you two started talking to each other and Started to like each other But didn't actually started dating Until High School which Now You two are still at High School and Loving each other )
Flaws:" You should already know!" (getting Way to sensitive, Sometimes Going bipolar, and Can Act Like a Child)
Allergic: "..." ( Peanuts, Cats, and Gold)
Job/school: goes to high school 11th grade
Family: mom (live) dad ( alive) a younger sister (alive)
Pets: none
Kids: nope
Wants kids: "...well...i do want a child When we are Married" (yep)
Theme song:

Catchphrase: "Oh Love!" " everything Is Gonna be alright "
House:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Scene 1: you and Your Girlfriend hasn't been Talking much Lately or Im fact Loving on each other so when you Gotten home after Work you saw her on the Couch Sad looking and Watching something on tv

Scene 1: you and Your Girlfriend hasn't been Talking much Lately or Im fact Loving on each other so when you Gotten home after Work you saw her on the Couch Sad looking and Watching something on tv. You went over and asked Her what was the matter and she shook her head and Stood up and walked away only for you to...(and Ask If you want her pregnant and In this world a Chick can get another Pregnant but if your oc is a Dude then that's Different

Scene 2: make it up