part 3

part 3

Khushi looked around her room for the last time, the room itself bare, nothing to prove that it was her. kushi and her friend stood in the corner in silent not even knowing what to or how to say goodbye.

" Kushi come on we are getting late " Kushi heard her mom calling from downstairs

" coming mom" Kushi screamed back

Khushi bit her lips as la hugged her stopping from crying herself

" so this is it, " la asked

" yes it seems but it's not the end it's just a small time gap that's all and remembers we can call all the time. " Kushi smiled at la not wanting to upset her more

" yes we do, " la said as she hugged her once again

Khushi nodded as they walked down. kushi can see her father loading the luggage to the car and her mother is waiting for them.

" Lavanya you know you can visit us whenever you like I talked to your mother and she agreed that you can come to us for holidays " Shika hugged la, Lavanya smiled at that she loved Kushi mother she had been more mother to her than her own.

"I will " la answered

with that Kushi and Lavanya hugged once again before they drove from there. when they reached the airport Kushi became sad to leave her birthplace but having no choice Kushi gave a final goodbye to her friend.

they will be talking airplane so that they can reach canis soon as her father wants her to have some time before starting the college.

kushi doesn't remember much about the journey in a plane as she slept throughout.when the checked put and come outside the airport her father led the way. Khushi silently followed still thinking how her life will be going in this town.

kushi making her own plans to dislike the city so that her father can send her back but when she comes out of her thoughts all she saw surrounded by green it's like a middle of the forest. khushi looked out with awe at the tall trees and took a deep breath the air here is so fresh it almost like she can taste the air filled with the smell of forest and wet earth making Kushi close her eyes.

she felt like she is home after staying away forever. Khushi shook her head ' no it can't be her home she came here for the first time '

" mom, why I feel like we are in the middle of the forest and dad, did you lost the direction " Kushi questioned getting a laugh from her parents

" no Kushi I am not lost, the city is surrounded by forest and I think I love it for the same reason " Kushi father answered making a Kushi frown

" then dad what we will get in the middle of the forest, " Kushi asked

" don't be silly Kushi it's not like we live in the forest we have the neighborhood. I agree it might be a small city but you will love here I'm sure as you like nature. right?" her father said making her mother chuckle but Kushi doesn't feel like it. her father right she like nature but she was hoping to find something that she can blame why she won't like it here other than her friend is not with her.

kushi don't answer, she doesn't want to talk now just enjoy the greenery, fresh air. so she lowered the window feeling the air the hitting her face, closing her eyes she was into another land where she is just having alone time with herself and nature.

" Kushi get up " Kushi woke up from her mother call to see they stopped the vehicle and when she got outside to stretch her leg.

" mom did we reached the house "