Chapter 5: The Talk

Dylan's POV

I'm just finishing touching up my makeup when there's a knock on the door.

"Come in." I call.

Vince comes into my bathroom and shuts the door. "Thanks again for helping get all the blood off of me."

I chuckle, putting the cap back on my mascara. I turn around and face Vince. I pull him into my arms. "Your sure it doesn't hurt?"

I feel Vince's stomach shake with laughter. "Yes, I'm sure. Besides I've had busted knuckles before." I smile placing a quick kiss on his cheek.

"Let's go then."

When we arrive at the party the music is blaring at full blast. Vince and I meet up with Dana while Garret has his tongue down some girls throat. I point it out to Vince and he laughs, wrapping his hands around my waist.

"Well, we've been here for about fifteen minutes, so that's a new record. It normally takes about a half hour him to get in the zone." Dana smirks taking a shot.

I smile at how confident Garrett is with girls. He knows how to work the charm. Most guys have to be drunk off their ass to have the balls to go talk to a girl.

I do a couple of shots with Vince, while Dana goes play beer pong. "These are really good." Vince says taking another shot. I nod agreeing. I believe there called "Tropical thunder." I only have about three. It's too early to be totally trashed.

Lucky for me, I'm one of those very few people who don't really get sick. I might get a small headache but I've never thrown up. Also, my hangovers are not nearly as bad as most people. I grab a beer from the cooler and make my way out to the living room.

Garrett is sitting on the couch with a huge smile on his face. Chole has her top of and she's straddling Garrett. I laugh, sitting down next to Vince on the other couch. I chat with my friend Megan for awhile why Vince talks with a couple of friends on the basketball game. Everybody is just chilling and having a good time when Sara walks into the room.

"Look who it is." Sara sneers at Vince.

"What's up, bitch?" Vince fires back.

"I can't believe you would attack my boyfriend like that! The nerve of you, dick!" Sara makes a huge fuss, eyes blazing with hate.

"Well, maybe Cody should have kept his mouth shut." Vince scoffs. "He knew who he was messing with. Not my fault he opened his mouth." Vince rolls his eyes and everyone turns to stare at Sara.

Sara looks livid. Her bitchy friends stand behind her looking uncomfortable. Literally everyone is looking at her. "That doesn't give you a right to beat him up. He's seriously hurt!" Sara says her voice cracking.

I notice a couple of tears threaten to spill but she blinks them back. Again Vince rolls his eyes.

"It's not my problem you boyfriend has zero fighting skills. I mean if your going to trash talk my girlfriend," Vince pulls me closer to him, "you should at least have some sort of fighting skill."

Everyone starts laughing.

Yeah, you shouldn't mess with street fighters.

"Why? Dylan really is a bitch." Sara snickers at me. I feel Vince's shoulders tense preparing for a fight. He grips his beer bottle tightly.

I've got this.

I scoff. "Sure go ahead a call me whatever you want, Sara. But we would have one less bitch in this world if your dad would have just pulled out seventeen years ago."