Part One

Katsuki Bakugou... one of the most talented and driven first years of Yuuei High and also one of the most foul mouthed and hot-headed students. Despite his mostly negative traits, he had found a best friend in someone he hadn't expected and more importantly, within the first week of actually starting. The name of this friend, Eijirou Kirishima.

Kirishima was a red-headed teen who liked nothing more than to be the manliest he possibly could, he called it a perk and looked up to Crimson Riot; a well known and well loved Pro! As soon as he had met Bakugou, he had instantly taken a liking to him and built a mutual friendship with the impossible boy. Kirishima was easy to get along with, his sharp teeth always sparkling through his wide grin as he made a joke or told one of his stories.

They were a duo to be messed with, when they were together they were, in short, a force to be reckoned with. With Kirishima's Hardening, Bakugou's Explosions did little to no damage during a tag team battle. Some would say that they were two pieces of a puzzle that fit together perfectly; even Midoriya had acknowledged their friendship and whether or not they wanted to admit it, they both appreciated it.

"Bakugou, what are we doing later?" Kirishima asked as he scrawled some Hero History into a notebook, his handwriting becoming more and more lax as the minutes went on.

The blond haired male shrugged as he lay sprawled across his bed, "Nothin' much, why you askin' fuckface?"

Kirishima rolled his eyes, it had become a natural thing for him so he didnt even realise when he was doing it anymore, but he couldn't help but grin, "The fair came to town this morning ... everyone else is going on Halloween so we should go today!"

"EHH?!" Bakugou growls, not willing to admit how excited he really was by the concept.

"We can go on those scary rides and even go into The Haunted House!" Kirishima was now on his feet, fist in the air. "Let's go test the manlinest of our hearts Kacchan!"

Bakugou jumped up and smacked Kirishima around the back of the head, his light brows furrowed and his eyes squinted, "I told you not to call me that you fuck!"

Kirishima groaned and fell back onto his friends bed, staring at him as he stood over Kirishima, his explosive hair casting a shadow on Kirishima's face... suddenly, he felt self-conscious of the scar above his eye and frowns, pointing an accusing finger at Bakugou who's expression was a little more than neutral.

Bakugou just watches him, he had been over this same conversation a million times before with Kirishima, he could already tell the exact route that the conversation would take. Talking about Kiri's scar had become a multiple choice question quiz... only Bakugou knew the answer to all of them.

"Don't even start." He growled before sitting beside his best friend and leaning back to stare at the ceiling.

A silence settled over them both, it wasn't the awkward kind, more like that comfortable kind. Like when you're so close that you can sit in silence and do nothing, but still enjoy each other's company. That was the kind of friendship that they had, which was ideal for Bakugou and Kirishima alike.

"When does it open?" He finally asked on a sigh, peering over his shoulder at his best friend who looked up at him with a Cheshire grin and wide eyes.

"Just get dressed and meet me out the front in half an hour!" The red head cheered before gathering all his study books and sprinting out the room, dropping his pen on his way out.

Bakugou picked up the pen and closed the door after the scarlet tornado, as soon as the door was shut, he grinned to himself, staring at the pen that he held in his hand. It was still warm from where Kirishima had been holding it and the lid was chewed to oblivion.

Gross... he thought to himself, but the smile never left his lips.

~Okay, so this one is relatively short because it is basically just an introduction! Please look forward to the second part and don't forget to like and comment!