Chapter 3

"Touch her and you'll regret living. leave. now."
Those were the last words you heard before being blindfolded and picking up by the waist over someone's shoulder.
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Kidnappers POV:
"I got the girl. Start the van." I gave the command to my hyung.

I made my way down the stairs, everyone scampering out of my way, surprisingly... oh wait, the gun.

Not to mention this girl has the most annoying scream, god damn I know that if I was in bed with her she-

"LET HER GO!"

But before realizing, I grabbed my gun and aimed. Knowing I hit who ever that guy was, hard. More screams can be heard and i hustle to the back.

Little did i know that, that would be one of
the worst mistakes in my life.

***

?? POV:
Sitting there, I get an uneasy feeling, knowing that all of this is wrong.

My hand keeps twitching, still on the steering wheel, no music, just the sound of the keys dangling because of the ruckus going on in the back.

"Sir everything's ready, where is Taehyung..?"
The man with the light brown hair asked.

"I don't know Jimin, will you just keep an eye out for him? It shouldn't be much longer until-"

"Start the fucking car."

And as if magic, Taehyung pops in. The girl over his shoulder, blindfolded and stained with tear dropping escaping it.

But without warning I stepped on the gas, knowing that if I didn't, we would be dancing in a conga line with the police.

I drove for the rest of the night, not looking behind, only forward. Knowing a new day would come soon, and maybe this would all come to end. But what am i to say, im the leader of this group anyways.

***
*Updated*
Hi..... SHORT CHAPTER UPDATE-
i'm working on the 4th chapter now so you may get two chapters in one day!

anyways, love you guys~
- stay pure