1 - The funeral

Warning! This chapter is a bit heavy (emotionally) and may not be easy for some to read. 

"Why can't I wear my pwincess outfit Appa?" Yuki whined as Leo dressed her in the proper attire. 

"Because it's not respectful Yuki. We've talked about this already." Leo sighed. He wasn't upset. Just tired. This week had been so draining. 

"Wae not Appa?" Yuki innocently asked. 

"When someone goes up to the heavens, it is a sad day. So to show our respect we dress in black." Leo fixed the Yuki's black bow in her hair. "Do you remember the proper way to bow how I showed you?" 

"Ne Appa!" Yuki jumped off the counter and demonstrated perfectly. 

"Good girl! Now remember I no running around! Appa or Hakyeon Oppa tell you to listen you," 

"Stop and listen and be a good girl!" 

"That's right." Leo scooped her up and kissed her cheek. Yuki smiled and grabbed Leo's cheeks and kissed both of his. Leo smiled at his little girls innocence. Feeling the weight of the day Leo hugged Yuki and held her close. Sensing something was wrong Yuki hugged her father back. 

"I love you so much Yuki!" 

"I love you Appa dis much!" She spread her arms as wide as she could. 

"Wah! That's a lot!" Leo pretended to be amazed. 

"I know." Yuki giggled. After doing a final check the two left the bathroom. The two came out to Wonsik and Hongbin running from a very frustrated Hakyeon. They giggled dodging his hands. Before the two children realized what happened Leo had scooped them up in his arms. The stern look Leo gave the two had a sweat drop appearing. Yuki giggled as Hakyeon sighed in relief. 

"Ah! Thank you Leo! I've been chasing these brats for 20 minutes trying to get them dressed. Yuki," Hakyeon bent down to the little girl. "Will you help me keep these boys in line today?"

"Of course Mommy!" Yuki smiled and giggled. Hakyeon frowned and tsk. "those boys have poisoned your mind." 

"Hakyeon, holding the outfits isn't helping." Leo spoke causing Hakyeon to hurry over and take Hongbin. He began to dress him while Leo helped Ravi. 

"You boys must behave today!" Leo spoke firmly. While Hakyeon was good at discipline the boys tended to get away with things more with him than they did Leo. 

"Ne Hyung." Wonsik nodded. "Hongbin?"   "I understand Hyung." 

"Good. Now you boys remember the proper way to bow?" Hakyeon asked. 

"Ne!" The boys chorused. 

"Good. Alright. Let's go." 

The group placed their shoes on and excited the newer home. The ride was quiet except for the chatter the three kids made in the back. Neither man wanted to be there but knew how disrespectful it would be if they didn't attend. Upon arriving they instructed the children to behave. Upon seeing all the serious adults and getting a feel for the sad atmosphere the children obeyed. 

"Do we bow now Appa?" Yuki tugged on Leo's jacket. 

"Soon baby." He told her. The kids eyes widen slightly at the sight before them. A large picture of Ken Oppa, Hyung with flowers around it and his Eomma standing in all black with the occasional sniffling and a relative watching Hyuk. Poor Hyuk didn't understand what was going on. He seemed upset that he couldn't go to his mother and was constantly told to hush and be still. 

After the boys and Yuki bowed respectfully they turned to Ken's mom and bowed respectfully. Not understanding the kids bowed as well. Hyuk upon spotting Leo ripped himself from the womans  arms and ran to Leo. He began crying in frustration and hugged the mans leg. Leo bent down and picked the boy up. He couldn't stop the overwhelming guilt he felt as he wrapped his arms around the boy.