My Job Is Shitty.

"Annnnd.. Done." Jakob and his other fellow cameraman, Asher, said at the same time as they've gotten done with recording another shitty youtube video for their shithead bosses.

Jakob got up from the chair and walked over to his desk to begin editing. He was in a cranky mood as he only had gotten 3 hours of sleep from streaming the night before. He rubbed his eyes and yawned, sitting down on the chair as he stretched his arms and legs. He looked up and saw his co-worker and also roommate, walk over to him. "What do you want, Asher." He said with a blank stare on his face. Asher sighed softly and looked down at him. "They actually want me to edit this video, because you are doing the coffee run." Jakob groaned. "I did that yesterday! I'm wearing my black jeans today, I didn't bring my gym shorts to do the errands." Asher shrugged and tilted his head. "Sorry dude. But.. you know the usual." Jakob nodded and stood up, grabbing his wallet, putting it into his back pocket and his phone in his right side pocket.

"Hey! Jakob! Use my card this time, sorry about the late notice." His boss, but also annoying blonde friend, Aleks, shouted to him as he tossed his blue debit card to him. Jakob nodded and walked to the front door, exiting the warehouse and opening the black gate that secured their building. He closed it once he was already on the sidewalk and began to walk down on it to the nearest Starbucks, groaning quietly to himself as he was doing this shitty errand again.