[53] - A Letter

Good day my loves, I hope all of you are having a wonderful day :) <3

Also, pls remember that it is alright to point out spelling mistakes. There are quite a few of them because I write at like 3 am, I publish and proofread at like 3 am and also I'm swedish so my english isn't perfect

--

A knock on Virgil's door brought him back into reality. He had been watching the latest episode of his favorite tv series (Doctor Who), and had not been paying much attention to his surroundings, being completely engulfed into what was going on in the world of The Doctor.

He leapt up from his slumped down position on his bed, slightly reluctantly pausing the episode he was watching. He didn't want to keep the person at the door waiting, it might be important. Opening the door he was greeted by the logical trait, who wasted no time telling him what he wanted.

"Salutations, Virgil," Logan said, giving him a smile that seemed to be slightly forced, before fumbling with a paper that he was holding, "I have something that I wish for you to read."

He held up the folded paper with a shaking hand in front of Virgil. He gave Logan a wondering look before slowly, and slightly hesitantly, taking the paper that Logan held in front of him. Logan's, now empty, hand shot up to fix his tie. There was no use in it though, it was already as straight as possible, and it was clearly just a nervous habit.

"Are you alright Logan? You seem anxious, I thought that was my job." Virgil said with a small smile, trying to joke in an attempt to lighten up the mood. It did not work, the joke fell flat.

"You will understand the reason for my anxieties when having read the letter I just gave you." He scratched his neck.

"I'll be in my room if you would want to speak to me." And with that he turned around and left Virgil to watch him walk away. When he could no longer see Logan he closed the door to his room.

Virgil turned his attention to the letter he was holding, feeling very intrigued to find out what it's content was. On the letter Virgil's name was written with big letters. Fumbling a bit he unfolded the paper that had been folded three times, revealing a page filled with words written in a neat handwriting. Without further ado he began to read.

Virgil, I have wanted to tell you something for quite some time, and I have come to the conclusion that the best thing to do is to write this letter. There was no other way for me to capture what I wanted to have said. Since there is no use in stalling what I want to tell you, here it is. I think I love you.

Virgil stared at the paper, reading the sentence over and over again, not really believing what was written on the paper.

No, I'm certain that I love you. I doubt that this is the best way for me to tell you, but your presence makes me tongue tied, so speaking was not an option. And I felt far more confident to be able to explain myself in written form.

Virgil did not think much of the fact that Logan admitted that he was nervous around him, he was far too busy trying to comprehend the fact that Logan loved him.

There are many things that quite obviously pointed towards the fact that I felt fairly different about you than I did about Patton or Roman, yet it did take me a while to understand the true nature of my feelings. But I do now, I have known for a while actually.

It is frightening, and very strange, for me to feel like this. I am not used to feeling this strongly about anyone. But, my whole being craves your touch, I cannot help it. I always want you near. I have to admit that it is slightly distressing since I have not ever needed another person like this before.