Chapter 1

Evan's POV:

Connor and I sit on my bed, looking through all my college letters I got in the mail. Connor holds up a letter from Hamilton University, he reads it and smiles.

"Hey you got accepted into this one? That's amazing it'll be a great college for you Ev"

"Yeah but aren't you going to Burr university? That's like 10 hours away from Hamilton"

"I still haven't decided yet" he replies. "I wanna be near you Ev..."

"I wanna be near you too but if that's the only college you got accepted into you have to take it"

Connor sighs. "I know it's just gonna be hard, I don't want to loose you"l

"Look we haven't made any final decisions yet, there's still hope" I reply.

"But what if we do end up splitting up?"

"Then we can just work out a long distance relationship"

"But Ev..." Connor says will holding my hand. "I don't want to loose you"

I sigh. "I know... and you won't, we can always FaceTime or something"

"But that's not the same Ev and you know that... we both do"

"Look we haven't made any decisions yet so maybe it'll all be ok"

"I hope.... it's just my dad really wants me to get into college and if I don't I'll be stuck with him and mom and all their yelling and it looks like Burr University is the only choice"

I look down at the opened letters that lay before us. "Hey you know, let's try to find a college a little bit closer to Burr University then we can figure things out"

Connor sighs. "I sure hope we do. I just can't stand the thought of loosing someone like you, you mean so much to me Ev I don't want to loose you"