Foreword

Hello! This is a long time coming. Welcome to the edited version of A Dragon's Rider. I've held the edits close to myself, no one but my editors knew the full extent of my edits. I think you'll find this edit addresses a lot of your concerns regarding the first draft of the book. The first draft is still available on Wattpad in case anyone still wants to read it.

You may see how there are only 17 chapters in this book. That is because I've consolidated a lot of chapters. Many of you commented telling me you wanted longer chapters so I figured with this edit, it would be a great time to listen to your feedback!

If you see any remnants of the old book or places you think I should work on, please let me know! (A direct message would be better because I rarely see the notifications about comments. I promise I don't bite!)

Now: Law stuff.

This book and all related content is mine. 

No copies of this book are allowed. 

At this time, I will not be accepting requests for translations. 

Fan art though is appreciated and wanted. (send to the email on my profile.)

I am also in the process of getting this edited version published so I will be taking down some if not all of the chapters on Wattpad later this year. I will keep you all updated as things progress and I hope you guys will support my writing and get a copy of the book!

Thanks and enjoy the story!

Emersyn Ferren