Izuku x Reader: Marry Me?

Your POV

I walked into the school and headed to my class I was supposed to teach. Once I opened the door, everyone was loud and talking to one another.

"Quiet down!" I said, walking to the front of the room. "As you all know, you will all become pro heros. I won't be able to hold your hand out there, but I believe I won't need to. This is 3-A, correct? I do believe that you will at least be A or B list heros. But that depends on how hard you fight for it."

"Right!" They shouted and I started to laugh.

"LETS CUT THE CRAP AND HAVE SOME FUN!" I said and they all cheered. "Everyone put on your coustums and head outside!" Everyone stood in a group, and waited for my instructions.

"Ok, I want everyone to get in groups of two." Everyone started to group up and soon everyone had a partner.

"Ok give me a minute and I'll explain." I said and pulled out my phone. I sent a message to my boyfriend, Izuku Midoriya. I knew the kids would be excited to meet the number one hero Deku. I put my phone up and turned back to the students.

"Ok. So today, we have a special guest coming!" I said and right on cue, Izuku landed next to me. The kids gasped and smiled. "The number one hero, Deku! So for today, we will be showing you ways to defend yourself if you can't use you quirk." I said and they nodded.

"So that is your plan." Izuku mumbled and smiled at me. I nodded, getting into a fighting stance. We started to fight and I smirked. Izuku went to punch me and I dodged. I grabbed his wrist, pivoted his foot, and then grabbed the nape of his neck, sending him face first into the ground. I then sat on him, twisting his arms behind his back to the point where if I pulled anymore they would dislocate.

"WOW!" The students cheered and Izuku smirked. He used his strength to roll us over and strattled my hips. He pinned my arms down, making me unable to move.

"Wow Izuku. I didn't know you were like that." I teased, causing him to blush and accidentally losen his grip. I flipped us over and activated my quirk, freezing his wrist and waist into place. I stood up and looked back at my students.

"First order of defence, get them on the ground. Second, make it where they can't get up again." I said and everyone nodded.

"On to the next challenge! I started to lead the kids away from Izuku.

"Wait babe! Come back please! Don't leave me like this!" Izuku pleaded and I laughed.

"It'll melt soon! Love you!" I said, still leading the kids away.

"No! (Y/n) please! Don't leave please! I'll get you gummy bears!" He said and I froze.

"Don't fall for it sensei!" Some of the kids said and I laughed. I walked back to Izuku and created and ice hammer, crushing the ice.

-time skip to graduation day-

I smiled as I looked down at all of the annoying and amazing brats I taught. They all looked so amazing. I looked around and saw other heros including Uraraka. I waved slightly and then it was my turn to speak.

"All of these children have been amazing. They have worked so hard to get here. From their first year to their third. I am so glad I got the opportunity to teach these kids because I believe it have been and amazing journey. NOW LETS HAVE A CHEER FOR OUR HEROS!" Everyone cheered and I walked off of the stage. I felt arms wrap around my waist and I looked behind me, seeing Izuku smiling slightly.

"Hey." He said and picked me up, spinning us around. I giggled and turned to fully face him. I smiled at him and pecked his lips.

"Come on!" I said and he let go of me. The class was about to take a picture and some were calling me over. I grabbed Izuku's hand and started to run to the class. After the photo was taken, the kids started to party, and I just watched them dance. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned to Izuku.

"Come with me." He said and grabbed my hand. His was slightly sweaty, and he seamed nervous. He brought me threw the school and uo to the roof. I looked down and saw everyone dancing and some of the heros keeping and eye out for villains. I looked down and saw Iida, Todoroki and Uraraka talking to each other and I smiled.

"I remember our first year here. And it took you at least second year to ask me out." I said and he blushed.

"H-hey (Y/n)..." I heard Izuku say and I slowly turned.

"Yes Izu-" I gasped, looking at him. He was down on one knee and he held a small box in his hands.

"Will you marry me?" He asked and my whole body filled with happiness.

"Yes! Yes, yes, yes!" I said and he stood up, placing the beautiful diamond ring on my finger. I hugged him tightly and kissed him. He kissed back, hugging me as well.

"GET YOU SOME SENSEI!" I pulled away from Izuku and saw most of the students looking at me with either a thumbs up or they had their phone out taking pictures.

"MIND YOUR BUSINESS YA LITTLE BRATS!" I shouted and they laughed, running around. I turned back to Izuku and kissed him again.

"I love you." I said and he smiled at me.

"I love you too."

___________

Thank you for reading this everyone I hope you enjoyed this and I wanna give a shout-out to CherrySoda8 please go follow them they are amazing and need love!

LOVE YOURSELF
HOPE YOU ENJOYED
HAVE A GOOD NIGHT