Discuss Here

Tagging here

Kitten_Kat
pizzalady101
Aria_the_insane_
And just for kicks and giggles
Jaschicken
(BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO BE HERE WITH US ON THIS!)

Something that was talked about in a thread that somehow got deleted, thus the comment was also deleted.

The Origin of Smile.jpeg

"If one were to view a HellHound in person, little fits of insanity start to occur. Not enough to cause damage, as they disappear once the creature leaves your field of vision. Yet if one were to view a HellHound in a photograph or video, the effects of the insanity start to build up. Side-effects of viewing a HellHound in this form include slow increments in insanity, which soon leads to thoughts of death and suicide, before one finally commits it, causing their soul to be consumed by the HellHound the photo is of. The only way to reverse the effects is to share the infected image/clip to another person, who will obtain the side-effects while you regain your sanity and become immune to the cursed item.

The image known as Smile.jpeg isan image of a HellHound nicknamed Smile. This "Name" might not be their actual name, but it has stuck to them. The photo was taken after the HellHound killed a man who was attenpting to photograph himself with a Polaroid camera before being violently mauled. The creature noticed the camera before it had left and decided to obtain souls through a picture of itself.

While a hard copy of the cursed photo can be easily destroyed by fire, ending the line for the photo to affect anymore victims, a photograph online will stay there for the rest of the internet's eternal life, infecting humans each generation.

After obtaining a polariod of itself, the HellHound went out of their way to infect a human with the insanity of the photo and told him that the only way to remove the curse was to send it to other people in the form of a chain mail. The human complied and sent the photo to several people, along with the line, "Spread the word." to provide knowledge of how to get rid of the insanity that would soon strike them if they looked at the photograph."