Rin

**IS CURRENTLY BEING UPDATED AND EDITED A WHOLE BUNCH**

Well, this isn't finished yet, but I really hope you enjoy it! I've fixed a lot of things, so I guess I'm a bit happier with it now. I hate on myself a lot in this. Apologies. If you re-read it, it should seem a little different, maybe small things that you didn't see before. I realised I hardly ever called him Rin, just 'Sex monster' or 'Sink Ba- no. Oh yeah. THings like that, I've tidied up a bit. So y'know, //sink baby// rather that just having that eejit popping into your fanfiction when he's not allowed. Slut.

One last thing, WHILE I WAS DOWNSTAIRS MAKING MY NOMNOM MOCHA, MY FUCKING NETBOOK FUCKING AUTOMATICALLY UPDATED AND DELETED ALL THE 3'000 WORDS I ADDED AND WHAT I FIXED. I ACTUALLY WAS HAPPY WITH THE STORY. HAPPY. ME. WITH MY OWN STORY. THAT WILL PROBABLY NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN. Okay, I'm going to stop ranting and try rewrite the thing now. On my netbook. I bought a charger online. c: 

Sooo, yeah. I'll leave you read this now. BYEBYEBEE~

I sighed before face planting the desk and looking over to the window. It's so nice outside yet I'm stuck inside this hell hole; school. Two more classes to go and then I'm free. The sound of a pencil dropping on the floor brought me out of my thoughts. I immediately looked accusingly at Rei. The idiot was in the middle of drawing an intricate portrait of a.. Makoto. Will those two just go out already? Rei's a stupid little faggot. Makoto likes her.

*Flashback commences*

"Makoto, you said you like Rei, so why not tell her rather than staring at her?" Haru monotonously adviced like the match maker he is. 

"H-Haru! Sh!" Makoto yelped, basically suffocating Haru with his hands and nervously glancing at Rei.

To my dismay and to Makoto's relief, Rei was clearly in her own world.

*Críochníonn an Flashbackanna*

I really want to stab her. Oh, yeah.. History. No, eejit, Geography. Conversing with myself is great. Not Really. Sorry, not sorry.

***

When the bell sounded, I danced my way to the lockers, Rei trailing behind me while smirking about something that probably reminded her of something ani- "Calm down there, Izaya." Bingo. After completely ignoring her, I opened my locker. Why do we have so many god damn books? Once satisfied with my mountain of shit, I took out my lunch and made my way to the roof. Surprisingly, Rei was already there sitting beside Nagisa, who was enthusiastically speaking about god knows what. Heh, he's wedged in between the two Reis. I got comfortable in front of the trio with my bento. Haru and Makoto soon joined us, sitting between myself and Rei, Makoto just a breath away from Rei. 

"Where's Gou?" I wondered aloud. "She told me she was unwell today, we should visit her later to see if she's okay." Rei yawned and stretched her arms, almost hitting Makoto in the face in the process followed by Makoto laughing kindly while she apologised profusely. Nagisa was laughing on his back while Rei //no. 2 xD// smiled down at him. Why is everyone here so cute. I wonder what Haru's up to. As I glanced at him, I wasn't surprised in the least to see him staring longingly at the pool. Haru x Water is my OTP, anyway. Hmmph.

I want to fuck Rin's face. Damn. I took a bite of my bento and sighed, observing Makoto and Rei again. Rei was almost leaning into him. Almost. They just need a small push. "Why don't you two go out already, you clearly like each other." A slight blush tinted Makoto's cheeks while Rei, once again, was as red as the //bootilicious// little demon in Soul Eater. "Yeah! I agree Saki-chan! They've been talking a lot and laughing and stuff and they definitely like each other, neh?!" Nagisa was practically bouncing on the spot.