• broken cds •

═════ ★ •  ☾ • ★ ═════5:37@ jennie's house

═════ ★ • ☾ • ★ ═════
5:37
@ jennie's house

"this isn't fair...." jungwoo mumbles.

mark looks up from his plastic cup. "why? what's wrong?"

"there's four girls and too many boys. my first kiss will end up being with a man!" he whines.

"jungwoo, don't worry. none of the boys in the room are men anyways." yuri says, high fiving seulgi.

lucas looks up, shocked. "hurtful."

"well if it lands on a guy, we'll let you spin again, jungwoo." jeongyeon gives him a small smile.

"hey! that's not fair!" jisung shoots jeongyeon a look.

"have you perverts kissed anyone yet?" seulgi adds.

"no." they say in unison.

"liars. and besides, your first kiss was with me lucas." jeongyeon says, rolling her eyes.

"i thought you said your first kiss was with lee yoora?" jeno questions.

"my first kiss was with her. the first one after jeongyeon." lucas quietly says, looking down.

jeongyeon gives a satisfied "hmpf."

"y-you told me your first kiss was with me...." dayeon stuttered.

"yeonie, please shut up. you're making my ass itch with all that whining." yuri complains.

"look, can we just start already? that bottle isn't gonna spin itself." jeno says, upset.

"you're only mad because you planned on losing your virginity by the end of the party."

"jisung!" jeno says angrily, pushing jisung into dayeon, sending her into jennie's stack of cds, which tumbled over and scattered across the room.

"ᵒʰ ⁿᵒ!" jungwoo screams.

"shit." mark sighs and facepalms.

"that was the first time i've ever heard you curse! you sound like a small child trying to fit in!"

"that's because he is a small child trying to fit in, doyoung." yuta adds.

"guys, we need to hurry up and put these back before jennie comes back up here and finds us. why did we come to her room anyways?" taeil says, obviously annoyed.