Chapter 2

I arrived at her laboratory. I walked inside to see her waiting for me. "About time" she said "Sorry" I answered back. "Come. Let me get you set up" I followed her into a room over looking a Pokémon sanctuary. "Here is your PokeDex" I took it and examined it. "Point it at a Pokémon you want to know more about and it will give you the information" I released Snivy from her Pokeball and point the PokeDex at her. {Snivy, the grass snake Pokémon. Being exposed to sunlight makes its movements swifter. It uses vines more adeptly than its hands.} "Awesome" I put it in my bag. Then she handed me 5 Pokeballs. I took them and put them in my bag as well. She pet Snivy while I did put the Pokeballs in my bag. Snivy seem very happy about being pet. She jumped onto my shoulder and put on my bag. I gave my aunt a hug and waved goodbye as I started to leave the building. It's been a few hours and I saw so many Pokémon but non that I wanted to catch. Then we came upon a group of Pokémon. A group of Venipede were teaming up against a Growlithe. I pointed the Pokedex towards the Growlithe. {Growlithe, the puppy Pokémon. Growlithe has a superb sense of smell. Once it smells anything, this Pokémon won't forget the scent, no matter what. It uses its advanced olfactory sense to determine the emotions of other living things.} Then I pointed it at one of the Venipede. {Venipede, the centipede Pokémon. It discovers what is going on around it by using the feelers on its head and tail. It is brutally aggressive.} I looked at Snivy. "You ready?" I asked. "Snivy" she said with pride. She jumped in front of Growlithe and got in a battle stance. "Alright Snivy, use Leaf Blade on the ground!" I shouted. She did just that and all the Venipedes went flying. When they got up, they ran away. "Good job Snivy!" I said as she ran up to me. I looked at the Growlithe. It looked hurt. Snivy got in my shoulder and I ran to the Pokémon. It fell. I picked it up and ran. I knew there was a town near by. 30 minutes have passed and we finally arrived at the town. I darted into the Pokémon Center. "Nurse Joy. Please help this Growlithe." She took it into her arms and went back. I went to sit on a bench. An hour had passed and Nurse Joy walked out with a happy and hyper Growlithe. "Growlithe is all back to normal." Nurse Joy said smiling. He jumped into my arms and started licking me. He got into my bag and pulled out a Pokeball and put it into my hand. "Want me to catch you?" He nodded. I threw the Pokeball at him. With it rocking back and forth for a bit. I caught him. I let him out and said "Welcome to the team my friend."