Chapter Fourteen

Hey everyone! Hope you had a good day!

(Unedited)

Jess woke up curled into a ball. Jay's arms were around her waist and she was facing him. She slowly reached her hand up to his hair and started running her fingers through it; twirling pieces at a time. Jay was still sound asleep and Jess didn't want to wake him up.

She grabbed his arm to move it from around her waist but his grip tightened and pulled her closer.

Jess giggled then kisses Jay's cheek.

"Jayyyyy."

Nothing.

"Jayyyyy."

Still nothing.

Jess starts to wiggle in Jay's arms.

"Stopppp." Jay whined.

"Jay please."

Jay grunted instead of saying anything. Jess started to poke his cheek.

"Jessssss. Stopppp." He continues to whine.

"Never." She then licked his bare chest.

"Ew. Really Jess."

"Yes really. You won't let me go."

"Shut up and kiss me." He growled playfully.

Jess inches closer to his face and does exactly that. Jay pulls her body to his, moving his hand under her shirt touching the middle of her back. Jess placed her hands on both sides of Jay's neck.

A few moments later Jess pulled away.

"Jay, go cook some food."

Jay flipped over to where he was on top of Jess.

"Darling. What did I say about demanding things from me?"

"I'm not afraid of you Jay." Jess then pulled Jay to her and put her lips on his.

Jay pulled away.

"That is not how this works Jess."

"Then how does it work?" She asked.

"Like this."

Jay then got off of Jess then pulled her up. He put his hands around her neck; pushing her against the head board of the bed.

"Are you going to listen now?" Jay growled.

"Maybe." Jess choked through breathes.

Jay released his grip on Jess then walked out of the room.

Jess sat on the bed thinking.

There was something about Jay that Jess loved. She was always pulled back towards him.

Jess got up and pulled the t-shirt off of her. She walked out of the bedroom in just her bra and underwear. She walked down the hall and turned left. She say Jay standing next to the counter waiting for the coffee to stop brewing.

A few moments went by and Jess went up from behind Jay and ran her hands up and down her back. She noticed faint scars over his back.

"What are you doing?" He whispered.

Jay turned around and faced Jess.

"Nothing." She whispered back.

Jay lifted Jess up and put her on the counter. He locked his lips with hers. He shoved her against the cabinet; causing Jess to make a hiss sounds. Jay moved his hands all over Jess's body.