🥀✨18✨🥀

Hey guys so I'm back some what but I'm gonna do a huge time skip enjoy.I skipped 2 years Lilly is now 2 and the twins are 1 born January 3, 2018

~~~
2 years later

March 20,2019  7:45am

"Hello" ~Chantel

"Hey can you open the gate I'm outside"

"On my way lover" ~Chantel

"Thx lover"

~~~

I was currently getting the last of my stuff from the house with the help of Sydney.

I just recently moved due to people finding out we're I live and it was just not safe anymore.

Especially because I have three kids and Lilly knows as well that it's not safe ever since jack's fans found out about me, him and the kids it's been crazy.

So we went house hunting and I think we found our forever home and I actually love it.

~~~
At The New House

(So this is what the house looks like)

(You can imagine what the bedrooms look for you from the inside of the house)~~~Ones we finished getting settled in and turning in the keys to the old house we just relaxed and had a pool day with jack's family

~~~
Ones we finished getting settled in and turning in the keys to the old house we just relaxed and had a pool day with jack's family.

"So do I get a bedroom in the new house"~Ava

"I want a bedroom here to"~Isla

"You both Can have any room you want"~Chantel

They looked at Jack and he laughed nodding his head. They both looked at each other and ran in to the house.

*4 hours later*

We were all inside the kids with their aunts and Jack while Kristin made dinner. Someone rang the doorbell I went to go open it.

Then I seen here their.

(Okay so I'm ending it here I hope you enjoyed the story you guys are more than welcome to come up with your own ideas to the end I love all of you hope you enjoyed it and yeah have a wonderful day, night, afternoon)

(I'm just kidding let me get back to writing and you guys to reading but I do love you guys and thanks for the support)

"Gabbie how are you, come in"

"Hi I'm good it's so nice to see you"

Gabbie said as she hugged me and came in. We walked over to everyone.

"Guys look who's here"~Chantel

Everyone said hi and we all sat down for dinner and just caught up on life and how she's been doing along with everyone.

We talked here and their but never in person because she was staying with some family in Australia.

The kids call her tia because even though we had some rough patches in life we got through them and it might be weird but jack and his whole family are cool with her as I am.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
🤍🤍🤍

Ok so I wanted to talk about some serious issues and events that have taken part throughout this whole year starting with the whole BLM movement I want you all to know that I am with You guys 100% and that I will always support everyone but I want people to know that we need change and we are not going to wait any longer things need to change because the African American's have not only lost one but many of their beautiful and amazing people to racists cops who think that because they walk around with a badge and a little outfit that it automatically makes them entitled to do as they please. George Floyd died because of a white racist cop who had his knee on his neck while he cried out "I CANT BREATHE" and they gave zero fucks while the other officers just stood their like idiots and did nothing to help this beautiful soul who I hope is now resting in peace but of course people take all of this as a joke when they should be fighting for change instead of laughing about it and make trends out of it like what the actual fuck is that like seriously. We gained another angel but he should have been here with us with his daughter to show her the beauty of life and not the negative. I also wanted to talk about THE FREE OUR KIDS march I being 100% Mexican and seeing that people are just now doing something about this and the BLM movement breaks my heart to see that we had to lose George Floyd and 10+ kids and hundreds and thousands of kids get sexually abused for people to now just realize that we need change it breaks my heart that at any second that could be me or any of my siblings because of who we are and where we come from I hate that I have to apologize every time I am out with my mom for talking in Spanish or because of my color of skin I shouldn't have to be scared to go out to the store or park or just be out in front of my house and have people yell at me to go back to where i am from no one should have to go through that not Afroamerican's not Hispanics or Latinos/Latinx I'm sorry god wanted color in life. But something i have always been taught by my parents is to be proud to be Mexican and as I get older I know that being who I am is not a mistake that I'm a person a person with feelings that wants nothing but peace. SO PLEASE you guys that are privileged and that want to support us we appreciate you and all you do I know not all white are racist and we along with every culture and every ethnicity has racism and racist people but we all have to stick together to change their minds about life because god wants us all to be at peace and be together as a whole no more bad only good. I want you guys who are 18+ to register to VOTE PLEASE YOU DAN DO IT ONLINE WITH JUST FILLING IT OUT YOU ARE HELPING BETTER THE WORLD.

I love you all and I hope everyone is staying safe because rona doesn't play around it's some real shit and just remember I'm here for whatever you guys need you can always text me or leave a comment and I will check up on you guys soon bye💞💞❤️

ALL LIVES MATTER ✊🏿✊🏾✊🏽✊🏻