#4 snow filled memories

1 week before Christmas.

"Noah! Finn will be here in twenty minutes! Do you have everything?" My mom asked.

"Yes" I look at her.

Finn. I hate that name, it's like a name you begin to hate after a while, my mother and father planned a trip for us to go to Florida for Christmas break, Chloe, of course invited her boyfriend Finn, so great. Seven hours with him on a plane, I roll my suitcase outside and see Finn blue jacket with a tight black shirt on, I wasn't the only one drooling at him.

"Hi Finn, do you have your passport?" My mom asked.

"Yes Mrs. Schnapp" Finn smiles.

He looks over at me, he winks and kisses Chloe on the cheek.

***
Finally in the air, I can finally play my phone. Jaeden messaged me some weird things but just answered the best I could, while Finn and Chloe practically groped each other. I sigh as my phone dies on me, great seven hours of Wolfhard I'm going to shoot myself.

"Does this bitch have food!" Finn yells.

"Oh my goodness" I say.

"Excuse me sir, please don't swear there's children on this flight" the flight attendant says.

"Sorry he's mentally ill" I say looking at her.

"Oh I'm sorry, I'll get you some food right away" She says.

"I'm not stupid! I swear! Fuck you turtle neck" Finn says.

"I'm only telling her the truth" I smirk.

"Asshole" he mumbled.

***
The five of us gather in a small hotel room, how are we going to make this work only two beds? I'm probably stuck on the floor while Finn and Chloe get treated like Royale. I look over at the mini fridge, hopefully I can get drunk before I have to deal with Chloe, and Finn.

"You two boys have the room next to us" My father says.

"What?!" I shout.

"No, I'm not sharing a room with are you crazy! Why not those two?" I ask.

"Cause two are dating! Now Noah" My father demands.

I snatch the key card from him and walk out of the room Finn following with me, this is going to be an amazing fucking Christmas! I wanted to ring my own neck but I decided against it once I open the door I frown even louder slapping my self in the face.

"Of fucking course there's only one bed!! Why wouldn't there be!" I yell.

"Got an issues, with sleeping with me?" He asked.

"We've slept together before" he says.

"That's before, you became a total dicktit" I say opening my suitcase.

"There's alcohol I don't think you'll be annoyed by me anytime soon" He jokes.

"Actually" I say opening the fridge and grab a mini vodka bottle.

"Dude! It's one in the afternoon!" He says.

"I've realized" I say slamming the bottle full of alcohol.

It burned a little but soothed my throat and warmed up my stomach, the alcohol soon took over as just slammed my suitcase in a dresser and called it a day. I plug my phone and blasted Hayley Kiyoko while singing it dancing to myself.

"You're a werido" Finn laughs.

I smile and cling on to him holding myself up by his shoulders. I look at him, his brown eye seeping into mine, why did he look so amazing? I push him to the nearest wall catching him off guard, my drunken self takes over as I press my lips to his neck lightly sucking on the skin to leave a mark on his neck, I smirk. Chloe will never know it was me.

"What if Chloe sees this Noah?!" Finn shouts.

"She won't not if you tell her it's from her" I slur laying in the bed.

"Good point" He says looking in the mirror.

"Noah?" Finn asks but I was already asleep.

**
Fin.

Okay, sorry this is so short. I just wanted to get this out for y'all so I can update other stories lol.