THNX BABE.

JENNIE KIM

22 years old.
Born; Anyang, South Korea on January 16th.
Doesn't really like pizza that much.
Barista in a local coffee shop.
Has two dogs one named Kuma and the other is named Kai.
"That's a constant." Rather than, "mood."
Gay, an umbrella term.

~<¥>~

HWASEONG MI

23 years old.
Born; hongdae, Seoul, SK on June 13th.
Goes to Jennie's coffee shop everyday because her co-workers love it.
She has a really fat cat named Shumo.
Music producer for a small company.
Her roommate pays most of the rent whoops.
Gay, not so much of an umbrella term.

~<?>~

THNX BABE.

My roommate and I headed out to get coffee for ourselves and my greedy, still-needs-to-pay-me-back, co-workers. We walk up to the counter and the staple barista who slightly towers over me approaches the other side. "The regular?" I smile and say, "yup! Thanks, babe!" I begin to walk away until I remember my slight cravings. "Wait! I'll have a green tea Frappuccino!" I yell, shyly if at all possible. She nods and taps the computer a few times then moves on to making the months worth of coffee.

We only had to wait fifteen minutes for her to masterfully put together our coffee. I payed the money due, grabbed our beverages and set out to my roommates car.

~<#>~

BABE.

My mind was making like burgers and going in and out of insanity. It's hard on everyone when even one item on said 'regular' is changed. The other baristas started watching on from the door of the break room the second they heard, "Wait!-" sipping their iced americanos loudly as I stressed over almost putting her frappe under the running espresso machine. I put out her order in a haste not wanting her to notice that I was still very much flustered from both her consistent nickname and the regular change.

Once she left I slumped down the wall near the break room door letting out a long breath. The people creeping behind the break room door all applauded me and Toni spoke up, "You are so whipped, do you even know her name?"

"No, she has been using 'my dumb coworkers' shit that they need to pay for' as the name of her orders for as long as she's been coming here."

~<£>~
A/N

So I hope you like this trash. Btw THNX BABE is hwasong's point of view and BABE is Jennie's.  I HOPE YOU HAVE FUN READING THIS SHITTY SHIT WHEN I ACTUALLY UPDATE WHOOP WHOOP!

I wrote this book cause I like calling people babe but I'm super introverted so I'm just gonna write a whole book

I wrote this book cause I like calling people babe but I'm super introverted so I'm just gonna write a whole book. Anyways look how cute Jennie is 💕💕 (I feel like all this solely Jennie stuff makes me seem like a solo Stan but I promise you and I swear on my life that I love all of blackpink. Wonder girls raised me better than to be a solo stan)

 Wonder girls raised me better than to be a solo stan)