Chapter Six.

Hailey's P.O.V:

I opened my eyes to see white walls around me, the room was weird cause it had no doors or Windows, all of it was just plain white.

"Sweetie?"

I looked up to see.....my mom.

"Mom?"

"Hailey sweetheart, are you alright?"

I hear her faint voice but I can't see her anywhere.

"Mom! I missed you so much! No, Where are you going?!" I freaked out after she started to fade out.

"It's okay bunny, you'll be fine. You're not alone. You have someone else."

"What do you mean? My aunt is dying!"

"You'll be alright dear, but no matter what happens, remember that me and your dad loves you and will be there for you whenever."

"No mom please don't leave me! Mom!" And then she disappeared.

I jolted on the bed, chest heaving up and down with sweat dripping down my forehead.

I took deep breaths to calm myself down. This was the weirdest dream I had, what did she mean by someone else?

I looked at the clock to see that it's 7:06 now. Shit I'm gonna be late for school.

I hopped out of bed and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

I took out my black jeans and a white top with my black jacket.

"Hailey! Where are you?" James' angry voice boomed through the house.

"What's taking you so long bitch?!"

I was about to walk out of my room but the door already slammed open revealing a drunk James. Great.

Before I could do anything, a slap was dilvered into my face. Sharp pain making its way into my cheek.

"We're out of beer, I need you to go and get me some!" He exclaimed.

"B-but I have to go to scho-" he cut me off.

"Go get me some beer! Now!" He yelled.

I nodded with a tear escaping my eye. I walked out of my room quickly with tears falling down my face.

My reflection in the mirror caught my attention, my cheek was Carmson red and it hurts as hell.

I shook my head and walked out of the house, he didn't even give me money.

As I was walking with thoughts in my head, I bumped into a hard chest.

Ouch.

As soon as I saw who was the person, I decided to back away but he gribbed my wrist pulling me back.

"Why aren't you at school yet?" He asked with furrowed eyebrows.

Okay, who the hell is he to ask me that?

Before I could answer, his eyes widened when he saw my red cheek. Oh shit.

"What happened to your cheek? Why is it red?" He asked and I saw worry in his eyes. Wtf?

I just backed away and started running away from him. I reached the shop and went inside.

I bought the beer and walked out, thank God Zayn didn't follow me here. I rolled my eyes at my stupid thought, it's not like he cares.

I ran back to my house and headed inside to see that he was laying on the floor, passed out.

I put the beer next to him and took my bag and walked out.

After I arrived to school, I opened my locker and put my backpack in it before taking my books out.

"Hailey!" A voice behind me said.

I truend around to see Maryam. "Hey Maryam."

We hugged each other. "So how was the party last year? Had fun?" I winked and she laughed.

"Yeah, it was great." She shrugged. "I wish you were there though."

"Nah It's okay."

Her eyes widened. "What happened to your cheek?!" I bite my bottom lip.

"James." Not looking at her.

Anger took over her features. "I swear lf I see that bastard I'll tear him down that son of a bitch!"

I laughed at her use of language. "It's okay Mary, I'm used to it now." Letting out a sigh.

"You shouldn't be getting used to it. This is horrible." She said sadness showing through her orbs.

I shrugged and was about to open my mouth but I was cut off.

"Can I talk to you?"