New Nancy and How do you know?

Supervalorians !!!! SO we didn't get what we want :( but I'm looking at it in another way. it could all be a stunt !!! but for now! SHAME SHAME ON YOU writers, how can you just lead us up, and push us right down and not give us what we want !!! I mean come on! But think of the bigger picture, he could come back Chris hasn't confirmed it himself ?? unless I haven't seen it!

We still have Melwood and our great imaginations on what could of happen :) 

I'm so glad you all are enjoying this story !! send me thoughts on what you want to happen !!!! 

Olivia's POV

When we arrived home from the park was so tired so Mel put me down for a nap.

As I was started to wake up, I heard crying and laughter, I was really unsure that what was going on, so I got up and walked out and peaked my head out to see Mel and Chris kissing? And looking at something. I slowly and quietly walked out, walking closer trying to hide my self, I always remember Amy telling me that sticky beaking is nice. So Instead of sticky beaking I walk up to them and call out "Mel, Chris, I'm hungry" I say. Mel immediately hides whatever object they were looking at and attend to me.

————————-

We didn't up to going to the park the other day on the weekend, but now we are all waking up to go to set, I'm not sure if I am in any scenes, only Amy knows but I'm guessing that the directors or one of those people will let Mel and Chris know.

When we arrived at the joint trailer, there were already two people standing there, a younger lady and some other lady, who was much older the Amy, Mel, and Chris.

"Mel, Chris I assume you know about Amy,?" This person asked

"Yeah, we organized that playdate but she gave us the news, but its ok, Amy has given its permission to look after Olivia" Mel say putting her hand on my shoulder.

"Ok, no worries, this is Nacy, Olivia she will be looking after you during the day when Mel and Chris have their scenes" The younger looking lady spoke. I shook my head and hid behind Chris.

"Come on Olivia lets go practice your lines, I hear you have a few scenes tomorrow." She told me. I shook my head again and tried to grab on to Chris. Basically telling him to pick me up. I heard him chuckle a little. He picked up and I hid my face into his chest.

"Olivia sweetheart let Christopher and Melissa get ready," she said again trying to pull me away from him.

"NOOOOOOO!" I said screaming. But the older lady didn't budge.

"Um do you mind giving us a minute," Melissa said as we walked into their trailer. And I started to sob, wanting a cuddle from Melissa.

"Hey, it's ok," She said trying to comfort me as Is at on her lap, on the couch, while Chris got me a water in my water bottle.

"I don't want to go, with her, she's old and mean" I stated, both of them laughed, and sighed at the same time. I saw Mel look up at Chris and he nodded.

"How about you bring Daisy and your coloring book with us and you can color or draw while I get ready, and you can sit-down with the lady where we are shooting, so you know are close and you can see us," Mel asked me. I nodded into her chest and she dried up my tears, then giving me a little tickle making me smile so I made her smile.

"I'll go let them know," Chris said. We both nodded as he opened the door and proceeded to tell them the decision because Amy gave them rights to care for me,  Amy said so, she put it in my file and let the TV show no, so I don't know what they brought this older ugly looking lady in.

Chris POV

Olivia, Melissa and I all go into the make up and hair trailer so we can get ready once, I'm done I take Olivia out for a little walk before we have to get out suits on for our first scene so she can be all tired out, or at least a little tired out.

While Mel was getting her final touches, Olivia and I got everything ready so she could sit and watch them. With Nancy sitting by her.

Mel walked out wearing her Supergirl suit looking uncomfortable. "Hey, are you ok?" I asked her. "Yeah, I'm fine, where's Olivia?" She asked. I pointed towards Olivia's Chair. "She's on her tablets hope that is ok?" I asked her

"Yeah, why?" He asked confused about adjusting her belt.

"Nancy said that she should be focusing on her lines then coloring or playing on her I-pad," I told Mel.

"She's Kid babe, and unless she's not bothering us or the rest of the team it's fine, we can work on her lines tonight it will be fresh in her mind, plus I don't think they will mind if she stuff's up we all do" She told me with a smile giving me a kiss. "Ok, you sure your ok, you keep adjusting her belt," I asked her

"I'm fine, Now should we go shoot this scene," She asks, I sigh and follow her.

During the day of shooting Mel went back to there trailer to have a nap, and she normally doesn't do that, something is wrong, I know it, she isn't as energetic like she always is. As I was sitting with Olivia chyle walked passed. "Olivia can you stay with Nancy for a minute, I need to ask Chyle something, she looks at me worriedly. "It's Ok I will be right back," I tell her giving her a small kiss on the forehead. She worriedly nods her head and clings to Daisy.

"Chyler, can I talk to you, I need toast you a question," I asked her, she turned around and smiled

"Yes, she is, I know all the symptoms and now she didn't tell me, congratulations," she said, I looked at her not know what to do, I raced back to Olivia. "Olivia lets go get Mel" I say as I help her pick her bag up, um you can go clearly you have no interest in Olivia Amy was always interested in Olivia and wouldn't pressure her to do anything whereas you are kinda doing that, she is a kid, and Amy would want her to be a kid before anything else" I tell Nancy.

We arrived at our trailer and Mel. Was still asleep, "Go play on your I-pad, I need to talk to Mel, ok," I say with a smile. Olivia walks over to a separate chair and sits daisy down on the floor while I go over to see Mel, who was starting to stir.

"Hey," I say rubbing her shoulder. "Hi," she replies sleepily "Why didn't you tell me?" I asked her getting straight to the point. "Tell you what?" She replies confused until I placed my hand on her tummy.

"Who told you, what I didn't tell anyone?" She said confused and clearly annoyed.

"Chyler clearly knows all the symptoms," I say, "You asked her?" She asked me, I nodded in disappointment as I felt like I was not being a good boyfriend but not trusting her. She sighed and sat up. "Yeah I did because I was worried Mel, you have been like this for a while now. So How long are you?" I asked her. She smiled "It's ok, I wanted to wait till fathers day, but now that it out. I'm three weeks, but no one can know except Chyler" she said with a laugh. We both smile at each other as Olivia come's over.

"What happening?" Olivia asked Chris looked at Melissa, and she nodded

"Melissa is going to have a baby," I told Olivia, placing her hand on my hand which was over he belly. "Baby?" She questions Mel and I both nodded. Olivia crashed into Melissa, hugging her. "Sister?" She asked, Chris looked at me and I shrugged my shoulders and then nodded my head after thinking of it." yep" I said. She then hugged me smiling. "But we have to it quite ok, it's a secret" Mel whispered covering her mouth with one finger, Olivia copied but giggling at the same time.

We sat there for a while until there was a knock on the door. Chris, Melissa, is everything ok?" The person asked

"Um yeah, do you need us?" I asked

"Yeah" The said

"Ok we are coming" I replied and we all walked out and walked back over to the set.

I hope you enjoyed !!! see you on Saturday !!!