Date

****Abbey's POV****

Ellie and Zara took their three guys on a date and Adam and Alex were last to come in from their one. Adam actually seemed quite happy with his date and Alex seemed really happy.

"Come on lets go and get you ready." Dani ordered. "Those girls will have nothing on you."

"I hope so." I told her as we walked upstairs. "Did Adam seem really happy to you when he came in?"

"You know Adam, he's happy with any attention he gets but I can assure you he'll be even happier with you."

"Should I mention their date?"

"Maybe at the start but I don't be all upset if he said it went well."

"Yeah I don't want to seem like a hostile person. Even though I was basically glaring at them the whole time."

"Did you see Rosie?" Dani asked as she started straightening my hair. "If you thought you was bad, she was even worse."

"Oh no. She hasn't spoken to me yet about the whole thing. I really just want to get it over with."

"Do you think she'll be upset?"

"Not upset maybe but she'll definitely be angry. You've basically stolen her guy in all our terms."

"Yeah. It's hard though because I'm as single as all the others but I still have to abide by girl code."

"Do you have girl code to the others?"

"I feel it towards my friends, like you, Georgia and Laura. But then Rosie and Megan really don't speak to me."

"Yeah."

****

I finished getting ready and got changed into my blue short dress with a plunging neckline.

I made my way downstairs and Adam was waiting for me.

"You look stunning." He said and gave me a hug.

"Thank you."

"Have a good time guys." Dani shouted from at the top of the stairs. "Don't do anything I wouldn't do."

"I'm sure we won't."

"Come on Abbey let's go."

"Say goodbye to us first." We heard and then almost everyone came round the corner. "Have a good time."

"We will do."

I gave Laura a quick hug and I could feel Rosie glaring at me before I went out the door.

I needed to do this for myself and not care about others.

*****

We made our way out of the villa grounds and found a car waiting for us which we climbed in to.

"Where do you think we're going?" I asked him.

"I don't know. Maybe the coast because I think that's in that direction. I think he towns over there."

"I hope we get to have a picnic on the beach that would be amazing. Imagine watching the sun set down there."

"That would be romantic."

"Are you happy I picked you to come on the date?"

"Of course I am. I would be a bit miffed if you picked anyone else when we've had this thing going on."

"Well I would say there was some competition but I don't think there was."

"Do you have a thing for someone else?"

"No which makes this hard because I feel like at the minute I'm putting all my eggs in your basket and you could completely disrespect me."

"You'll just have to trust that I won't do that."

"I know. I'm here to take risks and this is probably the biggest risk I could take."

****

The car stopped and we were next to a harbour. They directed us to go down the stairs and stopped next to this boat which had a little table on the outside.

"This is your date for the evening." The driver said and let us on. "I've got some food for you and we'll just have a sail around the coast."

"Thank you." We said and got seated before he set off.

"This is gorgeous." I said as we stopped just off the coast. "So. I feel like we should address the elephant in the room. How was your date with Zara?"

"It was nice and I think she was trying to flirt with me but I didn't really want to."

"Why not?"

"I was waiting to flirt with you."

"Stop." I said laughing. "You've actually been very charming these past couple of days."

"I know you bring it out of me."

"Are you like this normally?"

"I think we both know that I'm not exactly a guy for settling down until I've found the perfect girl. Like I could have stayed with Rosie but I knew there was something better out there for me."

"I feel like that. There's nothing wrong with being picky but trying something out at the same time."

"Are you sad Charlie's gone?"

"Yes because I feel like we did have a great friendship but then no because I do like being single. I want to try things out and not feel attached to him."

"Yeah."

*****

" So do you have any siblings?" He asked.

"No I'm an only child."

"Do you like being an only child?"

"No it's so boring but then I had young parents so now I feel like Mum much closer to them then I would be if I had any siblings. Do you have any?"

"I have a younger sister and a younger brother."

"Are you close to them?"

"Yeah. I do miss them now that I'm not with them. My brother is the biggest flirt though."

"Is he? Have they liked your previous girlfriends?"

"I've actually never introduced a girl to my family." He told me which shocked me. "What? I'm not going to introduce all of them to them when I know they won't last."

"How did you know that?"

"Because they weren't perfect for them."

*****

We had a great night and managed to talk for almost the whole date. We had a little cuddle in the car on the way back and pulled up in front of the villa.

"So do I get a kiss?" He asked.

"No you have to work a bit more for that. What are you going to do when we get back?"

"I don't know. I want to speak to Rosie first but I do want to carry on with what we had."

"Do I need to lie and say we had a rubbish date?"

"Of course not. Tell them the truth and don't feel threatened by them. You have just as much of a right as them."

****Author's Note****

Hi a little extra chapter for you all.

I hope you like this chapter.

Vote and comment any suggestions.

Xx