CHAPTER 1 : Bad Feeling

*ALLISON'S POV*

" Allison ! Wake up !."
I hear yells continue by loud knocks on my door . I groan and roll myself on the bed , pulling the duvet above my head . I glance at the clock by the bedside table . 8 in the morning . What the hell ? It's so early and I don't have classes .

" Allison , I'm serious , wake up now ! You'll be late for the meeting !." A girl yells and knocks my door harder this time . Urgh , the meeting . One of the reasons I don't like being leader is because I have to attend morning meetings on my weekends . Yeah , I'm a leader to the most dangerous gang in the neighborhood . Pitiful .

" Stop banging my door , Kiara .! " I shouted annoyingly at her . She stops for a moment before knocking again making me angrier . She's a pain in the butt . Now it's payback time .

" Alright doll face , I'm up !." I yelled purposely to annoy her .

" Don't you call me doll face or I'll kick your butt !." She threatens me . I chuckle at her threat . She won't even dare to do that to me . Kiara was never like this when mom and dad was around but everything has change after that incident . I wonder why dad didn't just make Kiara the leader of DarkBleed, since she loves ordering everybody around .

She somehow makes me remember mom and dad . My thoughts drift of to the incident . It was all my fault , if I could just listen to my mom , none of this might happen .

Flashback*

" Allison , please . Listen to me . Don't go in there ." Mom pleads me . I curiously stare at my father in the house , surrounded by black bald headed guys . Behind his back was all his boys . My dad is a leader and I meant leader to Dark Bleed , the dangerous gang . Sometimes I wonder , why can't I have a normal life with normal person working normal jobs . I want everything NORMAL

" Why is dad holding a gun mom ? What's gonna happen to him ? I wanna go to dad ." I said . My mom look at me with shock in her eyes . "Allison , no , it's dangerous !"
I ignore her screams and ran into the house . The bald headed guy with a scar on his face , I assume the leader to his black gangs turns and stare at me .

" Who's this Mason . ?" He asked with his eyes roaming all over my body , undressing me with his eyes . Ew , pervert .

" She's my daughter and I swear if you touch her , I'll kill you right now , Bill ." My father warn him . He points his gun further to Bill's direction . Bill seem to find it amusing , and walk towards me slowly , keeping his gaze on me the whole time .

" Feisty ,. I didn't know you had a hot gorgeous daughter like her . Why don't we make a deal ...." He was cut off talking when my father cuts in , " Shut your fucking deal ! Get out before you die , Bill." Clearly , my fathers threat doesn't makes him scared since he was still approaching me . He reach out to grab a strand of my hair . I close my eyes shut tightly , not wanting to be touch by this pervert .

Suddenly I heard shouts from a woman , which is my mother , stopping Bill from touching me . I scream when  I heard the gun shot continued by a scream from a woman .

After I have the courage to open my eyes , I see my father was on his knees with tears in his eyes . What happen ? Am I dead ? Where's mom ?

" Dad , what happen ?" I asked him , but he ignores me , still looking at something behind me . I turned around . Tears immediately run down my cheeks , as I see my moms dead body laying on the floor .