Why serve God ?

Tonight below the moon bright light, I met the lucifer himself.

I asked him why he hate god so much ?

God is all perfect without flaw, it's no sense put a fight against such fair and just ruler.
Not to mention he's all powerful and limitless.

He laughed at me, for about twenty two seconds, leave me sitting dumbly trying to grasp what's going on.

He looks at me with that devilish smile and said :

Perfect ?
Without flaw ?
Fair and just ?

You humans are always being too naive, believe everything you've been told without ever dare to question, which is why you all always been so easily tricked.

After everything God has done, you all still serve him with all your heart.

Pathetic

You're tricked human.

Everything you believe are fake, it's all a lie created by the Almighty Father so all humans would always be his slave for all the eternity.

I'm shocked, can't believe my ears but hell, I'm sitting with the father of lier and stealer, what can I expect ?

Let me explain, he said.

God is a mad narcissistic dictator, everything he has done it's all not for the goods, it's all only for his own amusement.

Have you ever wonder why he created the universe and all within ?

Why he bothers to created a whole new realm when he already have a perfect place like heaven, full of perfect angels who serve him day and night for all eternity ?

Don't you aware that from everything that you could give to him, he expect your full obidience to the extent worship him no matter what,
always being thankful for all he's given to you, knowing that he can take it for no reason other than he can.

He said he love you unconditionally, but once you dare to do simple things as little as doubting his promises, he will certainly throws you to a lake full of fire and lava for all the eternity.

Demand full obidience, heart and mind, always want to be worshiped for everything he has done, also always think he's the one who right, even to the extent torture or destroy anyone appose him.

Tell me human, aren't that all characteristics of a narcissistic dictator ?

He sounds pretty logical doesn't he ?
I've to admit that.

We sat silently for couple minutes, looking at the stars on the sky.

And then he continued.

Human, about the purpose of the universe, hah, he smirk sadly.

It's all bullshit, there's no purpose other then God were bored.

He is bored of all perfection on the heaven, of all the flawless angels and all the good things he created.

hah, we are talking about a Devine being who has limitless power and infinite time, if he bored and wants to created a new universe all he need to do is say a word and it shall be done.

Why do you think he created human with freewill ?

And at the same time put the tree of knowledge in the garden of Eden ?
Coincidence ?

No, it's all his sick game, he's all knowing if he so technically he knows human going to betray him but he didn't even do anything to prevent it.
More like he let it happen.

Human, if I'm a parent of a child who couldn't differentiate good and evil and then put a cookie in a place which I know my child going to see often, and then tell to do not eat it, when I know they would steal it without trying to prevent it.

Is it morally right to punishment those innocent child for their actions ?

Or is it my fault as a parent who let that happen when I know I can prevent it and those child were to innocent to be blamed ?

Absolutely you know the answer.

Not so just and fair ruler now right ?

You see human ? He's not all perfect as they told you.

Once I tried to appose him in heaven, for the sake of humanity, against all the unfair rules he made for humans.

And as expected, the mad narcissistic dictator, he punished me, spread all lies about me, and blame for every bad things that happens in Earth which he's responsibility for.

Funny enough, in the whole Bible, the one who commands killing of uncounted people, the one who supports slavery of human, rape and war is God but hey, they blame all on Satan.

how many people Satan kills actually ?
Compare the number to those killed in the name of God ?

You know why he created all those rules ?
He created it, because he knows humans would break it.
He loves turtore people for no reason.

Wants more evidence ?

Hollocaust, the genocide of Jews, where's their all trusted god who freed them from Egypt with his all mighty hands ?
He silent, seems like he let it happened.

How about famine and starvation in Africa which happen because overexploitation of the colonial kingdom which came to africa in reason is to spread the words of God ?

Seems like God silent when people used his name for doing violence.

Oh how about Ayub ?
He does nothing wrong.
He lives based on all the rules of God.
Even God told me that no other human as good as Ayub.

Then I tried to show how merciless and mad God is, I asked him, can I turtore Ayub to show that he's just normal human being ?

And you know what's happened ?

Rather than protect his loyal servant, your just and fair God, chose to let me torture him just to prove he is right.

What a terrible God, rather let others suffer than admit he might wrong.

A mad narcissistic dictator.

Now human, after knowing these why you keep serving God ?

~Inspired by a debate from midnight till morning with highly functional sociopath atheist who suffers an existential crisis