TEN

MID JUNE 2018

puli 🙄🖤💛
Whatchu doin?

O💛
Dying

puli 🙄🖤💛
Oh shit?
Without me?

O 💛
A mess

puli 🙄🖤💛
If you said that out loud it sound like James
Like you most likely did

O 💛
You don't know me

puli 🙄🖤💛
Even with a medium caramel coffee

O 💛 is typing...

<>

Odell crutched to her front door confused as to why it someone was there. She looked out the window next to her door, seeing Christian holding two coffees in his hand and a shit-eatting grin on his face.

She rolled her eyes, opening the door for the boy.  "What are you doing here?" She asked him, keeping the screen door between them.

"Can't a guy surprise his best friend with coffee in the morning?" He asked, his smile dropping to a teasing pout

"Not when that friend lives almost two hours away, and it's rush hour," Odell let her eyebrow raise staring at Christian with an intimidating look, though it stopped working when a yawn caught her off guard.

She had to uncross her arms and grab a crutch as she lost her balance, the other hand going to her mouth to cover her yawn. "Do you want this or not?" He asked shaking the coffee slightly.

"Fine," Odell huffed, opening the last door so that Christian could come in.

"Should I take my shoes off?" He asked after walking through. Odell looked at his sneaker clad feet before looking up confused.

"How'd you know where I live?" She asked him, not answering his own question.

"I have my ways,"  he said with a smirk. Odell rolled her eyes and Christian's smirk grew to a smile. He toed off his shoes, following her through her through the small hallway to the living room and then around to the couch.

The couch was crowded with blankets, newspapers, books, different papers, and other various things scattered around. There was a space clear in a corner with more things next to it making Christian assume that it was Odell's spot.

The afformentioned girl sat down on the edge of the ottoman before sliding to the ground motioned for Christian to follow her.

He smiled at her, following her lead after handing her he two coffees he had bought. "My dad should be back from his walk with Mickey soon, you can meet them then."

Christian nodded then looked away from her to the TV which played the pregame talk of the 8am game. Alexi Lalas was on screen, though no sound came from the television. "I can't stand his take on anything," Odell answered before Christian had time to wonder what was with it. "Everything is Ronaldo v Messi, and how Messi can't do anything with his national team. What has he done for the USMNT?" Odell huffed, finishing her rant with a long sip of the coffee. "You're a godsend, by the way."

"Thank you, I do think I'll be able to help the national team as God sent me." Odell snorted, smacking his arm with her free hand before grabbing the remote and turning the sound back on. National anthems were starting and she always enjoyed hearing the voices deafening the stadium.

"Not what I meant you dork."

<>

liked by passlackfelix, marcinho11 and 83017 otherscmpulisic we went to her physical therapy and apparently she's got the best ankles around!!@marcinho11 wanna take notes??

cmpulisic we went to her physical therapy and apparently she's got the best ankles around!!
@marcinho11 wanna take notes??

load more comments...

marcinho11🖕🏼🖕🏼

username1 Seriously Chris!!! Who is this mystery girl???
     username2 @username1 have you been paying attention??? He's been tweeting her and she comments all the time.

ohdearson Tell that to the guys who tricked me 😒
     cmpulisic @ohdearson lol that's true, I forgot about that
      marcinho11 @ohdearson @cmpulisic so I have better ankles???
      andreshuerrle @marcinho11 don't make me laugh friend!

username3 She already talks to Marco? Fast much?
     username4 @username3 her and Chris have been friends for almost year, it's ok if she knows his friends

ohdearson @marcinho11 you should be asleep!!!
     cmpulisic @marcinho11 or training!!!

_erik37durm Ganging up on people together??? They're meant to be.
     samjones @_erik37durm 👌🏽👌🏽
     ohdearson @samjones @_erik37durm  🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
     cmpulisic ditto

username5 actually adorable
     username6 @username5 i know I kinda wanna ship but I don't wanna force something on to them

<>

so what is everyone's thoughts on how the world cup is going??? your teams or other teams that you might support or even want to do badly?
Argentina plays again tomorrow so I'm looking forward to that, and I'm excited for Brazil on friday morning, even if it is 8 here.
please remember to comment or vote if you guys enjoyed the chapter as it all makes me more willing to update. thanks again!!

much love - dani