Bittersweet Part one

Dawn was approaching and Bella and Caspian ordered their group from yesterday to awake to once again make their journey through the woods to find them.

"How did you sleep?" Caspian asked Bella.

Bella smiled at him " Good, Caspian what about you ?"

Caspian sighed "well, I did a lot of thinking "

Bella raised an eyebrow glancing up at him "go on."

" About what if I'm not a good king in the future." Caspian explained with a sincere voice. He felt like he could tell her anything and not just because he loved her.

He heard Bella chuckle and raised an eyebrow "Bella .." he nudged her "I'm serious "
But he couldn't help but smile as well.

"I know " Bella nudged him back with grin making Caspian feel a spark. "I thought that too before I was crowned, I felt that I wouldn't be able to lead my people even though I knew everything about how to be a Queen even the role as a king, I assume you know "

Caspian nodded "yes,when my father well when he was alive would teach me and now it was my professor and some of my father's most trusted council before they left taught me be a king "

"Caspian " Bella grabbed his arm. "you are more ready when you think you aren't, I know it doesn't make sense but-"

"no, it does " Caspian smiled at her.

Bella nodded looking up to the trees and some something the caught her eye and she stopped as she narrowed her eyes.

"is something wrong " Caspian looked at her concerned.

"go ahead with the group "

"Bella?"

"it's okay" Bella looked back at Caspian grabbing and sqeezing his hand ,she knew he cared about her but didn't know yet in what way.

Caspian sighed and went continued walking ending up. Almost being the last person in the group. The narnians weren't very close or huddle, they were very scattered all over, searching for danger and the Pevensies.

The sun had already risen but it didn't bother Bella's eyes as most of the trees blocked it. She looked at the tree seeing the leaves move,coming off its branch. Her lips parted as a figure tried to form, it let out a cry and disappeared. Bella blinked in shock and sadness and she walked and touched the trunk. Narnia was more magical back then but now it wasn't causing the trees to fall asleep.

"you danced, spoke, and were a home to nymphs .(I think  that is what they are called) Bella whispered sadly. She was angry at what the Telmarines have caused, one thing once again has destroyed her home.

Her thoughts were disrupted by a loud clash,that was made by two swords. Bella's eyes widen as she thought of Caspian, her duty was to protect him. She unsheathed her sword as she ran as fast as her legs can carry her.

She quickly found the source of trouble, she saw Caspian trying to take out a sword that got well stuck in the trunk of the tree then she looked to see big rock ready to be thrown ,not seeing who the person was.

"No! " She yelled blocking Caspian with her sword pointed at the attacker, but she wasn't the only one who said no, as Lucy Pevensie also emerged from a bush ,her eyes wide.

Peter didn't look at Lucy as he froze in his spot, his lips parted and eyes wide as the rock dropped immediatly out of his hand.

Bella felt like she couldn't breath and she had dropped her sword at the same time Peter dropped the rock in shock.