Summer Day at the Park

It was another summer day. Inko has brought her son to the park to play and hopefully, make some friends.
Izuku would sit with his mother and observe the environment or walk around. Inko thought that maybe playing with other kids wasn't his thing.

Today, Inko brought popsicles. Izuku was always a fan of the white mystery flavors.

"Inko?"

A woman with blond hair walked over with a boy around Izuku's age who looked to be her son.

"Mitsuki? It's been a while!" Inko and Mitsuki began to talk for a little bit. Izuku held his mother's hand and used the other to old his popsicle. The other little boy watched as Izuku's hair bobbed from side to side when he looked from Mitsuki to Inko.

"Oh and this is Katsuki." Mitsuki nudges him forward to say hello to Inko and Izuku.
"And this is Izuku."
"Oh come on. Don't be shy."

The two looked each other up and down before looking back up to their mothers. "Go play. We'll be right here."

Katsuki pointed to Izuku's popsicle. "Do you want one? I have another." Inko handed him one in orange flavor. Katsuki nodded as if to say thanks and walked off with Izuku.

"Let's sit here." Izuku followed Katsuki under a shaded tree.
They asked each other questions and it didn't take long to get on the subject of heroes.

"My favorite hero's is All Might!"
"Mine too! You know, I want to be a hero just like him!"
"Yeah! And-"
"Katsuki! We gotta go!"
The two boys groaned when their conversation was cut short. They walked back and said bye.

The following weekend Mitsuki invited Inko and Izuku over for dinner. They were surprised to find how close they were to each other but somehow never bumped into one another.

"Can I bring my All Might toys?l
"Sure. Only a few okay?"
"Okay!"

They arrive.
"Hi! Come on in! We didn't plan our time well so dinner might take a bit."
"Oh that's alright. In the meantime, the boys can play together with Izuku's All Might toys! Right Izuku?"

Izuku was a little nervous and held onto his toys. Katsuki ran up to him and guided Izuku to his room. It was covered in All Might content. It looked very similar to Izuku's room. They played until it was time for dinner. The mom's caught up on the years and boys just watched them as they ate their food.

Who knew how much mothers talk?