13

"Hyung..." Junhong called to the man that had lost his will to live. Daehyun stared at the floor for a few seconds before he slowly looked at the growing man, his eyes rimmed with red. Zelo handed him the iPhone in his hand. There was 2 red blimps, going separate directions but not that far from each other. "We found Noona's phone shattered with no chip but hyung has his. I'm guessing they forgot to search him."

"Or maybe he took the car keys." Jongup walks in, running a hand through his hair and sighing. "Yongguk's car keys have a chip he put in himself cause he always seemed to leave 'em in the weirdest places. Those keys are the ones we need to get out of here but they're missing." Daehyun nodded and sniffled, a tear falling down his cheek. "I think he knew he would be taken..." YoungJae said, playing with his bottom lip. "He took the keys to the SUV. His phone is on his desk, all the important shit we'd need is locked in his safe and the note—"

"NOTE?!" They all jump towards the suddenly frightened man and Daehyun grabs it first.

wherever I am, that's where she'll find me. that's where she'll be.

--Y

"Does that mean she—"

"She knew they were after her." Jonggup silently answers, looking at Daehyun's eyes that moistened. "That's why her phone was shattered and the doorway behind the painting was used. She left before they got to her." That made Daehyun's heart shake and he had to do everything he could to not fall on his knees and scream in pain. "Where would she go and how would she—"

"I don't know. Any word from Channie?" Zelo shook his head. A man came, one of their own after checking inventory to check if there was anything useful to them. "Zelo's motorbike is missing and so are a few weapons from inventory." Jonggup was in deep thought while Zelo shook it off. "Hyung probably used mine instead of his again."

"Negative,sir. Himchan's is also missing and I saw him leave with it. Yours is the only one missing."

"Then that means Ellie left by bike."

"What about inventory, Mark?"

"Crossbow and a few arrows. A couple boxes of bullets, some ammo for the sharp shooter, that's also missing, and a silencer." Jongup's hands slammed on the counter. "What the fuck she gonna do with all of that? She doesn't know how to use the crossbow, let alone can she shoot at anyone."

"She did it in highschool. Shooting arrows, I mean. The silencer is just that one thing she asked me about one time. I told her it can help lessen the sound delivered when shooting a gun." Jongup nodded and made his way towards the garage. "HyunWoo will be here soon so let's get ready to leave." Everyone nodded but Daehyun. He just stared at the ground as he leant against the wall.

"Hyung?" Zelo softly squeezed his flexed upper arm. "We'll get her back," he whispered, a croak in his voice. Daehyun nodded and swung arm around the soft boy's waist, hugging him tightly and softly rubbing his back. "We will, Junhongie."

Daehyun took a quick look around the room his beautiful girlfriend should've slept in one last time, not wanting to miss anything.

They looked straight at me even when the windows don't reveal the inside.

He neared the window, looking down at the woods. He caught sight of possible shoeprints filled with water from the rain.

"Dae, it's time to go."

They're already outside. They know I'm in here.

"Hyung?" YoungJae hummed as he too inspected the room. "If Yongguk knew he was going to be taken, do you think he would've left willingly?" the man thought long and hard. "Yes. If it had anything to do with the safety of us."

"Do you think Elizabeth would do the same?"

"Turn herself in? Not really, but she'd sure put up a fight. In my perspective, Elizabeth wouldn't give up or back down. My thoughts on why she left before we could reach her?" he walked towards the troubled man forming theories in his head. "She was protecting us. By leaving the one place that made her feel safe, the one person she wanted safe more than any of us. By wanting to risk her life for 5 men she met while dating her dangerous boyfriend."

"But we could've protected her," he finally sobs out after biting the inside of his cheek. He inhales deeply before crying out, his tears falling out fast and warm. "W-we could've hidden her, kept her closer, kept her away from—"

"We couldn't, Daehyun. It's better that she's out on her own without us knowing her every move or being near her. They would've known that wherever we are, she'd be."

"Besides, she took all the good shit from inventory. And if you're right and were wrong about her being incapable of killing a person, Minhyuk won't know what's coming for him?"

They left the house, locking up every door and the inventory. The last one to leave was Zelo and a couple guys. He unlocked the inventory, left her clothes and some money. He kept it to himself. Nobody needeth know where she was. He was the only one to trust.

"Zelo." She silently muttered as she sat with him in the living room of the cabin. Zelo silently turned to Elizabeth. "If it comes to it, I'm going to leave." He was confused. "I can't keep dragging you guys down. I've got a bad feeling and it's telling me they know I'm here. We're here. And if that's true, I'm going to leave before they get to me." Their voices were the quietest of whispers, Zelo could barely hear a word she said. "Noona—"

"Listen to me, Junhongie." She looked him straight in the eyes. He slowly nodded.

"Yes, Noona." So he did everything she asked of. Left the inventory open, snuck in some warm clothes and left them for her in a bag, money by the thousands, in prepaid cards and cash. Last but not least, something Zelo knew Yongguk kept in case of an emergeny, her fake identity.