room

The clock on the wall strikes twelve in the midnight when irene when to the kitchen to get some drink from the fridge to quench her thirst.

Her eyes were half closed already. She was still fighting the urge to sleep at this hour. She thought she still has so many to study for tomorrow's test. She didn't feel like sleeping just yet. She was afraid she'll bomb the test. It'll affect her grade badly.

If it wasn't for that stupid kim taehyung this morning i wouldn't waste my time going back and forth to the library.

She went back to her room and plopped herself flat onto the bed. She was contemplating whether she should be sleeping or not. She is one of the dean listers. She'll do great.

But like any other students in the world, she just lacked in confident to do so. Thus she continue her last minute revisions on the bed.

1 am.

She yawned.

Her eyes couldn't see what was in front of her anymore. It was teary. She saw the words on her notes but couldn't understand any of it.

It looks like sanskrit.

Her mind was hazy. She was lying on her front with pillow under her chin. Books are scattered all around her bed. The only lighting present was from her table lamp. It will help with the mood, she thought.

Just then, she heard the sound of the door creaking open. She can't figure who was it. It was blurry. She can't even propped her head up. She was too tired.

She saw the figure was coming closer to her.

"Hey... are you still up??" it said. She felt fingers tucking the strand of her hair behind her ears.

She recognized it now. The deep hoarse voice. The familiar manly scent that drive her crazy. She knows it too well.

She hummed in response nodding her head lightly.

"Come on. Let's prepare you to sleep. You've study enough." he said then started to collect the books and take the pen in irene's hands, putting it all onto her table.

He lied down on her bed scooting closer next to her. He tugged both of her arms towards his chest. She shifted her body on top of him. She loves doing it. Cuddling on his hard chest. She felt like a baby.

He put his arms around her tiny waist with his face on top of her hair smelling the strawberry scent.

"Hey... are you still mad??" he said softly to her ears almost whispering.

"I didn't mean to be that harsh.. i-im s-sorry.." he kissed her forehead gently.

He peaked on his left where her face was. Checking whether he was talking alone.

"No..." she said shaking her head lightly.

"It's not your fault. I'm just too.... stressed out.. that's all... let's just sleep.. okay".

She used all of her strength left to lift her head up to face him. Hands in his silky black hair. He pulled her body up a little bit so that her head was on top of his.

They let their foreheads and noses touch, breathing on top of each other.

"I'm still sorry. You're just too cute just now." he said kissing her nose. She smiled.

"Don't worry you'll do just great tomorrow. You always do. I believe in you."

She laughed a bit into his ear before propping her head back on top of his. His face was still blurry for her to see but she still can tell where his well sculptured features were in his face.

"Let's...... sleep..." she whispered weakly. She's dozing off.

Right then, she felt something soft touching her plump lips. She didn't have the strength to respond but she loves it.

She loves the way the lips was devouring hers gently. She smiled into the kiss before everything went to black.