20. LOCATION OF YOUR FIRST DATE

KYLE

Bowling Alley. Kyle loved to brag about being a master at bowling, until you came along. When he brought you bowling he wasn't aware that you also considered yourself to be a bowling master. The whole night was spent trash talking each others skills.

JAYSON

Game Night. Since it rained the day of your planned date, Jayson decided to bring you back to his place. He pulled out his favorite board games and you guys played all night long. He was so upset that you beat him numerous times in UNO.

JOHN

Roller Skating. It was something you've never did before so John wanted to enjoy it with him. He was not the best with keeping his balance on the skate floor. Seeing John in the skates was hilarious because he constantly waddled around like a newborn deer.

DE'AARON

Movies. De'aaron liked you so much that he wanted to impress you. He decided to rent out an entire theater. He brought in many snacks and had your favorite movie played on the big screen.

MARKELLE

Park Picnic. While you guys were in the texting phase he learned that you loved to eat. So he decided that the best way to win your heart was through food.

BEN

Aquarium. Ben decided to take you to an aquarium in his hometown of Melbourne. He also showed you places he hung out when he lived there. It made you fall for him even more.