Amourshipper_19

Narrator: Ladies and Gentlemen! We are back with a brand new exciting story about a writer. And here is our host, Daniel!

Daniel: Welcome back in The interrogation show. Where we search writers and ask them how or why did they begin to write or anything else. Remember! You ask us. And we ask them!

*Dani set down on the first sofa which was blue leather. He continued his speech*

Today our guest is quite talented and shy girl whose name is Amourshipper_19. She created Whispering Hearts .Give her big claps!

*She comes in and set down the other sofa which was white leather*

Daniel: Let us begin!

Why did you start writing?

Amourshipper_19: Well there's not a really big reason why I started to write. I just loved literature period during class. One day our teacher told us to write an essay on your life. So when I started to write, I loved it. So it became a hobby after that. Also I like to write because writing down about my life makes me happy ^_^

Daniel: I see. What was the most motivating thing in writing?

Amourshipper_19:  When I started writing I didn't have any motivation, to be honest. I just installed wattpad and started writing. But when I saw other people liking it, that motivated me to write more. Many people showed their support and love to me that I started writing more here. It's because of their motivation that I'm writing here. I love them all :)

Daniel: Who inspired you to write?

Amourshipper_19:  My teacher inspired me to write. As I said she's awesome :)

Daniel: when you decided to write, who supported you the most?

Amourshipper_19:   In school, my teacher supported me to write and here my friends told me about this site and said I should start writing amour stories. So yeah my friends and teacher supported me the most

Daniel: At beginning how did you feel when someone else's book quickly reached the thousands of readers than yours? Both of them had their first book on the same subject. For example, both books were amourshipping. 

Amourshipper_19:  When someone else's book reached more views than me, I just think to work harder so that I can also reach there too one day. ^_^

Daniel: Most favorite question. How often does the new part come out? Or when will you update?

Amourshipper_19:   About updates, there is no fixed date. As you can see maybe I update twice in a week or maybe after 2-3 months xD Well I don't actually mean to delay the update dates but I get really busy with school work and I also go to work now so that takes a lot of my time. So to answer your question the updates are random, but I just updated the next chapter, go read it :)

Daniel: If we stay in the pokemon world, what do you think about Sun and Moon anime? Please, don't tell me " I hate it because Serena isn't there" This is not answered for me :)

Amourshipper_19:  I don't like it because of the changes they did in it. They made Ash look like a little kid, so I hate it. He looked better in the advanced, diamond, black and white, XY and XYZ series. I used to have a crush on him xD

Daniel: Favorite Pokemon game?

Amourshipper_19:  Out of all the games I played of pokemon, I loved the Pokemon X and Y one. Because mega evolution is also there, so that doubles the fun xD

Daniel: Favorite pokemon anime season like Begining, advanced, Diamon Pearl...etc?

Amourshipper_19: Of course Pokemon XY and Pokemon XYZ. And also advanced series.

Daniel: If can change one thing in the Pokemon anime, what would it be?

Amourshipper_19:   I would have also put Serena in the Pokemon school. So that there would be more amour scenes :) and I would of changed ash so that he would not be dense anymore xD

Daniel: Okay, next question is can you tell us some secret about the next few chapters for your books/book?

Amourshipper_19:   Well I just released in my book "Whispering Hearts" (for those who reads it) that Calem isn't actually the bad guy to break Serena's heart, but he just had to take that decision because he has leukemia. And about giving out secrets I'm just gonna say it's an amourshipping book xD

Daniel: Let's talk about something else. Are you watching any other serial?

Amourshipper_19:   Nope, I only used to watch the Pokemon series.

Daniel: Are you reading any other book on Wattpad? 

Amourshipper_19:  Well yes I do read other books here. I just recently read Conor117 Amourshipping One shot book and it's amazing I recommend to read it. It's awesome. And about other books, I'm going to start reading other too.

Daniel: How do you react with the haters and what is your solutions to solve this situation? 

Amourshipper_19:  Well I never really got any haters yet except one, so I just got one in which he actually said to me that I should feel depressed that I am making a horrible story but I just ignored him. I didn't reply because I know that other people like my book. As long as I know I have my awesome readers with me, I don't mind them :)

Daniel: And my final question, before we say goodbye to each other. What are you suggest to the new writers?

Amourshipper_19: I would just want to say that whatever you write, write it by heart. You should write that thing that makes you happy. Whether it's about a fanfic or something else, you should be feel happy while writing. Think it as a way you are enjoying others ^_^

Daniel: Thank you for coming to this show Amour_19.

Amourshipper_19:  Thank you for this. I really enjoyed answering these questions. Need anything else, do tell me. Thank you ^_^

Daniel: No you don't need to do anything else. Please give her a great applause for and check out her book if you haven't done yet. The word is yours Jhon

Narrator: Thank you for watching us! Our next guest will be TheRainbowSylveon.Remember! You ask us. And we ask them! And Goodnight!