Chapter One

[Novaer] I will be your host today leading you through bullshit and cringe through this romantic poetic of you, some Gary Stu, who is to fall hopelessly in love with some misunderstood serial killers who for some reason don't kill you. Why don't they kill you you ask? Because you're just so darn good looking or some other bullshit excuse. These little introductions will be more needed later but whatever ON WITH THE SHOW GOD DAMNIT

Your POV

I shoot up and sit there for a minute letting my brain catch up with what the rest of my body was doing. You look over to see that it was the one and only Halloween and I cheered, which earned me quite the glares from the Janitor who was passing by my door that moment. I look to my left to see Kent still asleep, hugging his teddy bear that his mom had given him before she had passed away from cancer and you sigh quietly not wanting to wake him, even if you're cheer didn't do the trick. He was staying home all this week 'sick' since it was the anniversery of his mother death and I just sighed mildly jealous and then extremely angry at that jealousy. I get up and grab my backpack from under my bed, pushing my five year old computer out of the way hoping that it could still run any games when I got back from school. I ran to my half of the closet and grabbed my mask that was smiling perpetually which had some sick twisted symbolic meaning comparison to my life, I sat there for a second thinking about all the poetic implacations of me wearing this mask when my alarm went off for a second time reminding me I had ten minuets before missing the bus. I grab a top hat and shove it in a box and then put the box next to my mask in my backpack and I grabbed the striped suit and put it next to the box and I zipped up my back pack, just barely squeezing everything in it hoping that I had all my homework and it would all fit at the end of the day. When I go to grab my black cane I see it wasn't there. I pondered for a moment first suspecting Kent but then shooing that idea from my head, for one he hasn't left his bed all week and for two we had clearly established rules for this closet and it has worked well for about a year, like how it always worked. When I heard my alarm for the final time I scrambled and found it on the ground so I snatched it before turning my last alarm off and running to the bus to see it pull up just as I got there.

"Where's your friend?" the bus driver asked as I passed him for the golden seat on the bus right behind him not looking as it was habit by now.

"Calling in 'sick' for the week, y'know its the anniversary this week." I tell him for what will be the last time this week.

"Its a sad thing what happened to that poor boy" the driver said shutting the bus door once I had confirmed that Kent would not be joining us on the most wonderful of Fridays.

"It's a sad thing what happened to all the people who live in that damned building." I say with as much scorn as someone who has taken much abuse for living a lifestyle they were forced into when they were to young to remember the alphabet, hey wait a minute.

"No cursing, also you've only got one more year there and in the school so no one will trouble you about it any more, ye?" the bus driver asserts trying to stop me from getting in one of my, oh how does Kent put it, 'funks'.

"Yeah I guess so... well you know the drill, make sure I don't miss school." I say finishing with a scoot to the wall when I felt something other then cold metal and heard something other than a heater on full blast.

"Eep!" A girl that looked about my age squeaked when I tried to lay down and out of surprise, and not leaning on a wall, I fell into the crack between the cushion in front and the seat.

"I'm so sorry I didn't know you were..." I trailed off when I saw her start to tear up a little when I mentioned I didn't notice her and I started to panic "It's just you are so quiet and I didn't look... I'm sorry" I finish rubbing the back of my neck feeling horrible and she just pushed me out of the way and went to the empty seat across the way of the practically empty bus. I sat watching her the whole bus ride getting more and more anxious as I tried to think on how to apologize to her and I noticed that her back was shaking out of sync with the bus. I decided to man up and go to her seat.

"Look I'm so sorry, I didn't mean anything by it I just... I'm sorry." I finish thinking she wasn't going to listen and I start on my way back to my seat when she grabbed my hand to pull me back a little. I looked to see her eyes, eyes so green they looked like the grasses of the Shire  and I just noticed her hair and marveled at how soft it looked and how the light of the rising sun shone through the strands of beautiful brown hair that had escaped from her ponytail to make a home in her face, occasionally bumping into her nose.

"I-it's okay Y-Y/N" she stutters out unsure of herself and it was the first time I really heard her voice, soft as it may have been I still could pick out the slight North Eastern accent, which was in stark contrast to the usual mix of Country accents and the stereotypical accent that represented all hipsters. Amazed at her actions but even more surprised at her knowing my name I quickly recovered and put on my character to introduce her to the real me right.

"Well you seem to have me a quite the disadvantage Ms, and please don't tell me its Mrs..." I do in a dumb 1940 'gentlemen' accent making it obvious it was a joke and not real.

"M-my name is J-Juliet." She smile but doesn't look too shy, she even gave a couple giggles at my little impression, I was about to ask her how she knew my name and ask her about the stutter but before I could the bus jolted to a stop  and I fell in between the seats for the second time. Juliet stifles a giggle before faking a bored sigh and helping me up.

"I-I h-hope this d-doesn't b-become a d-d-daily t-thing" Juliet manages to get out while smiling. A horrible idea seeps into my head and I make a horrible choice to crack wise at something that shouldn't be cracked about.

"Has a sentence ever come out of your mouth in one piece? A word?" I say in a dumb voice and I see her smile disappear faster then Jason did, why did he have to be such a cute 7 year old. I felt her soft hand make contact and leave your skin feeling just a bit pinker. I take the hint and get off with my head down and my figurative tail in between my legs and I rush off to go find an empty hallway that would lead me to the library. Before opening the door I feel something's gaze in the direction of the forest next to my high school and I just see what looks like a blot of white. I couldn't distinguish anything because the forest was on the other side of the soccer fields and when I go to get closer it disappears and I just bang my head in the door.

"Stupid head, why do you have to go around and make everything up, why can't you just work." I emphasize my point with one final head bang. I head into my sanctum of peace of the library and I take one last look but see nothing.

[Novaer] hoped you liked the beginning to this saga of cringe, and no Juliet is not a creepypasta and Romeo and Juliet is, in my opinion, one of Shakespeare's greatest comedy's, leave suggestions all 7 people who read this and have a good day.