You thought

!!!WARNING!!!
Contains: Suicide.

[Lets just pretend Lauren is Demi's cousin. Okay? Okay.]

Y/N's POV: (Girlfriend)

Of course.

I always screw it up.

That's what I am after all, a fucking screw up.

Maybe if I lost more weight, she'd still be here with me, not leaving me all the time, ignoring my texts and calls.

What was I thinking?

Why would someone as good as Demi want, well, me?

I hate upsetting her.

I hate disappointing her.

But that's all I've been doing recently.

When she does come home, she'd ask me what I've done and all I say is; nothing.

It's not exactly a lie.

I've just been crying, drinking, snorting some coke, cutting.

The basics.

What's worse is, when I'd tell her I haven't done anything, it's like she's loosing hope. Like I hurt her.

I don't really know how I'd hurt her by not doing anything but still.

You may be wondering why I'm telling you all this...

I've always known Demi could do better than me but knowing she so publicly cheated on me just broke me into millions of pieces.

No matter what media platform I go on, it's all people talk about.

Her and that slut.

I'm not even going to say her name because her name should be 'Slut'.

Everyone knew Demi and I are a thing so why go and murder me like this?

My phone keeps buzzing with messages from Demi, my mother, Maddie, Sirah , Matthew; you get the point, anyone that's close to either Demi or I.

Me being me, I turn it all off and ignore anything going around me.

Drowning in my tears, tub water and blood.

I'm done.

No matter where I go, what I do, people just hurt me.

They won't let me be.

I could be happily single but of course my dumb ass had to fall hard for her.

I shake with sobs, looking at the picture of the two of us kissing. She got it for Christmas, well actually, she got a picture for each room, even the toilet.

Angrily, I get up and throw it across the bathroom with a scream, making glass shutter everywhere.

I pick up one piece and stare at it.

It's thick.

It'd do more damage than this blade ever has.

It could end me.

She'll end me.

Do I really want to give her that power?

Do I really want her to kill me?

Actually, why am I asking?

She already did.

•••

Demi's POV

"No, you don't understand, I need to go!" I shout, pushing Kelsey away from me, collecting my stuff and rushing out to get Max.

"Demi, aren't you suppose to be getting your make up done for the photo shoo-"

"Drive me home, now." I hiss, pissed off with everyone and everything.

I should of seen this coming.

It's crazy, assuming I'm doing it with my cousin.

I get that no one knows who Lauren is but don't just say I'm cheating on Y/N because I'm holding hands with my cousin.

COUSIN.

"Look, you could just call her an-"

"I'll call my ass, now drive." I demand.

This is bad.

This is so bad.

When I finally get home, I run inside, frantically looking around.

"Y/N?!" I shout, smelling the horrendous alcohol scent.

Oh no. Fuck.

"Please, it really isn't what it looks like." The typical line. But it's true!

I run up the stairs and see that the bathroom light is on but the door is closed.

"Baby? Look, I know you probably don't want to talk but I can really explain." I weakly say against the door.

Shockingly, I don't hear any crying or breathing even, but a tap running.

Something wet touches my feet so I look down but my eyes widen when I see pinkish water soak my white socks.

"Y/N, open the door!" I bang o the door frantically but get no response. "No, no, no, no, this isn't happening." I mumble to myself as I ran to our bedroom to get all the keys to all the rooms in our house.

When I finally find the right key, I waste no time in unlocking the bathroom door.

"Oh God." I mumble, feeling too shocked to even move. "Y/N, Baby, you're okay, it's gonna' be okay." I whisper more to myself than to her.

Her wrists, cut open, tears still running down her face, water spilling over the tub.

I run towards her but hiss when something sharp cuts my foot.

Glass everywhere. Out picture from a few months ago broken.

Just like her.

—😈•••😈—

This is shit and short but what can you do?

Didn't read through so sorry for any spelling mistakes.