twenny eight

Jungkook finally reached home, the heat suddenly stop on the way home. He was glad that he didn't moaned out loud in public.

Just as he was about to fall asleep, the heat started again, this time it was alot stronger than the one before. Jungkook begin squirming around in his bed, whimpering and moaning came out of his sinful mouth.

Taehyung parked his car just beside Jungkook's house, where nobody can see him, Jungkook was the only house there since it is near the country side. Taehyung smirks as his plan would go very well.

His thumb run across the bottle. "This expensive shit was worth it." Smirking as he mumbled to himself. His Friend Jackson has lots of things like this, taehyung thought it would be nice to give it a try. He rolled down his car window and could hear Jungkook's whimper and moans.

Taehyung went into Jungkook's house just now, when he was about to go, Jungkook suddenly came back and he hid under his bed. When Jungkook went out to find him, he decided to set up a trap for him. He got his car and drove to his house before Jungkook and grab a baseball bat before leaving the door open. When Jungkook enter, he knocked Jungkook out with the bat. Taking the chance when Jungkook is still unconscious, he insert a vibrating buttplug into Jungkook. And gave him a little surprise.

He went to Jungkook's house to set up and a camera, and now it could finally come into use. He opened up his phone and opened the camera app for the camera he set up in Jungkook's room. He could see Jungkook squirming around in bed as he grinned against a pillow. Taehyung soon got hard because of the beautiful scene in front of him. Jungkook was too innocent that he don't even know how to get rid of his own boner.