Chapter 8

2 months later

Dom POV

It's had been 2 months since me and Ari have taken me to the amusement park she makes me feel alive and happy we both have been busy with work but try to make time for each other but I miss her a lot so I am going to ask to her to move in with me I don't want her to be away from me.

"Hey babe." Ari says pecking my lips she turns away but I grab her hand making her fall on my lap she glares at me making me laugh.

"I am sorry but I wanted to ask you something." I say nervously as I scratch the back of neck she looks at me and her eyes soften.

"What is it Dom?" She asks squeezing my hand reassuring me.

"I...I want you to..."I say stuttering like a idiot what if she laughs.

"Babe it's okay tell me please your worrying me." She says frown I look into her eyes I see worry I cupped her face and kissed her forehead.

"Love would you like to move in with me?" I ask confidently I sigh with relief I finally told her and she looks at me with shock and excitement.

"YES." She shouts wrapping her arms around my neck and pull me in for a kiss I kiss her back roughly I wrap her legs around my waist and take her to my room.

"Babe I can't believe this happening." She says smiling at me as she lays on my chest.

"Sweetheart believe it because we are going to be living together." I say kissing her neck making her squeal in surprise I start to kiss her soft spot making her moan.

"Babe do you think that we should get more security." She says seriously i know what she means the paparazzi have been taking pictures of us when we are getting out of work or together.

"Don't worry love I will take care of it." I say assuring as she nods  she pecks my lips and goes to take a bath.

I am checking my email I see a invite to a gala for charity I never go to them but Ari is performing so I will go to support her whenever me and Ariana go out we try to keep a low profile but now we will go out I don't care what people think about us what me and Ari have is real.

"Babe what's that in your hand." I hear Ari say making me snap out of my thoughts.

"Love it's a invitation to a gala for charity." I say as my eyes widen I can't believe I didn't notice her in a towel she sways her hips and takes the invitation.

"Babe we should wear something matching we would look so cute I will pick your suit." She says squealing happily my mouth was dry like a desert I didn't say anything but nod.

My eyes travelled her body the water coming down her cleavage and her sexy legs were shown she looked at me confused then realised she was in a towel and ran away in the bathroom.

Sometime later

Me and Ari are having dinner  she sits on my lap and we were talking about our the gala she was excited that we were going and that she was performing. I feel as if I can trust Ari she cares for and I care about her it's time to tell her.

"Ari I want to take you somewhere special." I say taking her hand to my office she watches me curiously i show her my piano and start playing she smiles ear to ear and sings the chorus of no tears left to cry.

Right now, I'm in a state of mind
I wanna be in, like, all the time
Ain't got no tears left to cry
So I'm pickin' it up, pickin' it up (oh yeah)
I'm lovin', I'm livin', I'm pickin' it up
Oh, I just want you to come with me
We're on another mentality
Ain't got no tears left to cry (to cry)
So I'm pickin' it up, pickin' it up (oh yeah)
I'm lovin', I'm livin', I'm pickin' it up

"Babe you play like a expert and perform so well." She says hugging me as she pecks my lips.

"Love I don't perform in front of people no one knows I play piano except for you and Sebastian it helps me get over the bad memories." I say looking down she takes my hand kisses my hand.

"Babe whatever happens we're in this together." She says smiling to reassure me I nod.

"When I was 12 my father loved my so called mother the bitch was a gold digger she only cared for his money my father loved me a lot but when he went to work that whore would slap me or starve me and have her boyfriends come into the house she threatened me not to tell my father I wanted to but I couldn't then her boyfriend came to my room he started to touch me and beat me I felt disgusted before he could something I ran into bathroom after that whenever he would come I locked myself in my room and waited till my then when I was 15 my father came from work he saw my mother having a affair she had no shame and left with her lover so he kicked her out the house and I never saw her again he was depressed then he started to get better but when I turned 18 I cam home to find him sitting in his chair with his wrist slit I saw his letter saying that he couldn't live with her betrayal and that he is sorry he had to leave he waited till I was old enough and gave me everything so that I can take care of myself." I say with anger I see tears coming down her face she hugs me I hug her back and tell it's okay.

"I know how you feel Dom me and my mum have been through a bad past." She says sadly as she looks down." I was 5 years old when he started abusing me and my mum he wanted a son then he started bringing woman home in front of mum she was broken when I was in my room I would sing about my pain but he didn't care for my mum or me he would starve me and my mum once I was so hungry I went to downstairs he caught and attacked me now I have scar." She says with tears coming down her face as she shows me the scar she looks at it as if she remembered something she shakes her head and continues." But when I was 11 years old he was abusing me and my mum tried to stop him but when didn't she hit his head with a vase he died on the spot after a while me and my mum was struggling but when I was 13 I performed in a broadway and did my passion for singing it led me to be successful but I am glad that it led me to you." She says with a smile with a lone tear I kiss her passionately and take her to my room and we both slept in each other arms forgetting our pain and let darkness overcome me.