Big Meeting

(A/N: Smut Warning/daddy kink/all of that kinky shit. I wrote this with the idea of present Tom in mind, but of course that's up to the imagination. And as always, if any of y'all have any Tom requests, hit me up.)

@blinkme_ Thank you for requesting this!

"I fucking suck. But look how handsome I am in this suit." The phone next to my dresser buzzed for the umpteenth time, waking me from my mid-afternoon nap. I lazily tapped on the message with one eye open, but then had to rub my eyes when I saw a picture of him in a black and white suit, one button done.

"Why does he have to be so far away?" I mumbled to myself, bringing up the keyboard on my phone.

That suit looks really good on you. Did you pick it out yourself? I replied before locking my phone and rolling over on my back.

The text tone buzzed again. Yep.

Well, he wasn't that far away. Only a couple hour drive. I could surprise him after his big important Department of Defense meeting or whatever he was doing. He could probably use the motivation since the fans have been doing nothing but dragging him through the dirt for the past year or so. After his divorce from the band and from his now ex-wife, he was beating himself up pretty hard.

So, I put a suitcase together, grabbed the keys to the second Ford Raptor that sat in his driveway, and started my journey up to LA from San Diego. Usually these meetings were done in the secrecy of the buildings in Washington, D.C., but this one was catered specifically to Tom, and it was only one or two guys that he was meeting with. He couldn't tell me much of anything else, and I really didn't nag him on the subject.

It was well after 10 pm when I arrived at the hotel he was staying in, and I made sure his blue Raptor was in the parking lot before I went inside. Luckily, the man at the counter let me know what room Tom was in and I made my way to the elevator, a little nervous because I'd never shown up to surprise someone at their hotel like this. Tom had been texting me off and on, but he was also in his meeting for a while, so the texts were scarce. It didn't really matter anyways; the only thing I could think about on my ride up to LA was how good Tom looked in his suit. He never really dressed up like that, at least not in the time that we had been together. He was more of a nice-jeans-and-buttoned-up-shirt kind of guy. I just had to see it in person.

Hesitantly, I knocked on the large white door of the hotel room. It was a corner room, at the end of the long hallway. A "do not disturb" sign hung on the door handle. I nervously flattened my hair and adjusted my clothing. The lock clicked and the handle jiggled. Tom peeked around the corner and his eyes instantly became filled with warmth, the smirk on his face growing slightly. He opened the door wider, revealing that he hadn't completely changed out of his fancy clothes just yet. The black tie had been loosened slightly, the first button on the white shirt undone.

"Oh my god, what are you doing here?" He giggled.

"Just wanted to see you in that suit." I replied, grabbing the door from him and opening it wider. "Are you going to invite me inside? Or do I have to marvel at you from right here?"

"Please, come in." Tom gestured me to enter the hotel room. Honestly, it was pretty small but cozy. A large king bed was placed in the center of the room and it had some fancy headboard attached to it. A mirror hung across the room, and a TV was placed on a dresser across from the bed. The sheets were disheveled slightly. A binder full of papers was open next to the TV remote that was on the bed.

"I really don't understand why you had to stay overnight for one meeting."

"Two. There's one tomorrow morning too. I just didn't want to drive all the way back home and then come all the way back up here in the morning."