From Ian's perspective..

Writing this book actually made me wonder what my name means. Would you like to give it a try ? 

Oh well, it means a gift from god. I don't really know what my parents were thinking when they named me, it could be beacuse my older brother ,Leo, showed my parents how devastating life is trying to tame him. 

I mean Leo is twenty-two now, but he is still reminded of his craziness and the creepy days my parents tried to discipline him. We weren't friends but not enemies either...ok i must admit, there were days were i grew jealous of him. 

He wasn't a male model but he should have been, his silky hair is dark rather than light, but just barely decided not to be red; more like the color of cinnamon; he gets it cut every two weeks, rather short, and brushes it to the back , but it keeps standing up giving him a spiky look . He shaves four times a week and grasps at every excuse to make it only three times. His features are all regular, well-modeled and well-proportioned, except the nose. It is not a true pug and is by no means a deformity, but it is a little short and the ridge is broad, and the tip has continued on its own, beyond the cartilage, giving the impression of startling and quite independent initiative. The eyes were the color of milk chocolate edged with a deep forest-green. Sometimes the two colors seemed to swirl together like moss creeping over rich soil. And when he smiled both colors ignited with a glow dazzling with the warmth of the deep brown, and the green dancing around its edge is inquisitive and quick to move. He is muscular both in appearance and in movement, and upright in posture.  His moustache was neatly trimmed and meanly proportioned just like the rest of him. 

Leo wasn't just a handsome guy, he was bossy and charismatic, people would be attracted to him and ready to give him their full attention. This what made me jealous rather than his physical appearance. He is happy to be out of the limelight, and he thrives in that, he is also thoughtful, so it makes me proud to know him as he deals with others. He has never had someone dislike him or think he's a bad person. He has a fairly even temperment. He is curious about everything, loves to grapple with puzzles, needs facts to understand things, and isn't easily duped, unlike me who was deceived thousands of times...

_Do u readers want me to add pics ? I am new to this whole thing..or is it better if i leave the story without any pictures to enhance your creativity and imagination?_ 

Let me know in the comments below :'-)