hunting chapter 4

Castiels p.o.v

After (y/n) hugged me I felt wierd my face was pink, not to mention I was ass naked, "Cas you ok" I hear dean say with a small smirk on his face, "I'm fine" I say ,you voice cracks a little my face going a bit more red.
"Yeah sure" Sam says rolling his eyes playfully at me, "I knew I was going to start acting like a third wheel too" Sam says sighing "who's the first?" Dean says looking at me, "Sam thinks we have sexual feeling towards each other" I say bluntly dean rolls his eyes and takes of his sweater laying down on his bed, "I shouldn't have gave that pie to (y/n)" "you gave pie to her, you must really love her" Sam says chuckling, "that is your guys' sister why wouldn't he" I say. Sam and dean laugh "can you ask her if she can spate some pie for her favorite brother" dean says looking at Sam with a smirk, "she clearly favors Kota and Cas more" Sam says my face returning to pink, "yes Dean I'll go ask" I say glaring at Sam. I hear him laugh as I leave

Your p.o.v

Before I get my top on (once again it's above) someone knocked on my door so I poke my head out and see castiel, "miss me already" I say opening the door completely to reveal my self in a bra and shorts, "unusual sleep attire" castiel says stepping inside "well I'm just glad you didn't just teleport yourself in here" I say snickering. Castiel doesn't seem to get it, "do you know what a joke it castiel?" I ask, "I've heard Sam and dean tried to explain jokes to me" I laugh as I grab my shirt and head into the bathroom and change. I come back out to see Cas looking into my fridge, "what are you doing" I ask defensively, "looking for pie, for dean of course" "oh" I go over and hit castiel away using my hips to push him away and grab MY PIE, and hand it to him, "back to the topic at hand want to hear a joke" I ask tilting my head like he does sometimes "sure" "knock knock" "uhm who's there" "doris" "doris who?" Cas says with a innocent look "doris is locked that's why I'm knocking" I say I know it's a terrible joke but it was worth it. Cas pauses the giggles like a little girl making me chuckle.
I cut into the pie and ask Cas if he wants some he says no and I hand him a plate with a piece on it.
"Thanks (y/n)" "no problem" I say looking away I turn on my phone and play a song (rewrite the stars) I hand castiel a head phone ever heard this before.
"No" castiels says I gasp and grab my chest dramatically, "excuse me this is one of my favorite songs"
" 'it's not a secret I try to hide, I know you want me" I sing along and wink at Cas when I say the last sentence. "Ahem....you have a nice voice" Cas says. The song reaches zendays part and I take out my headphones and start twirling around and bend my back completely and kick my legs over. Cas looks at me with with a shocked look. "I did gymnastics as a kid, and few dance classes" I say smiling at the thought of your grandma, "(y/n) are you ok" "yes I need to make a call tell dean and Sam goodnight" I say.
Nobody's p.o.v
You pick up your phone and dial your grandma's number, "(Y/N) HELP US, Y-" the line goes dead. You begin to panic and grab your stuff not even bothering to change. You run to castiel your brothers room your eyes becoming blurry with tears, "DEAN SAM" You scream out tears rushing down your face. Dean and Sam rush out by your side, "I need to leave my grandma needs me" you say wiping your face not liking them seeing you like this.
Castiel appears behind you and teleports you and your brothers to your house. You see that the lights are all off bringing panic to you.
"I'M COMING" you run inside your brothers running after you. You rip open the door and are greeted with your mom's body on the floor. You scream at the top of your lungs and kneel down next you her. Her eyes open and gasp for air, "(y/n) here" your mom takes off a locket shaped as a clock. "Go upstairs your grandma might be ok" she says before her eyes roll to the back of her head. You kiss your mom's cheek and run upstairs. You scamper into your grandma's room