05. Airport

Ashton

I feel like Ashton would be over the top excited and would not shut up about it. When the plane lands and he can get off he would push through people until he was out of the terminal. He would then look for you throughout the crowd, but at first he wouldn’t see you because he is just too excited, so his heart would kind of sink, and then you’d call his name and he’s look to where you were and a huge smile would grow on his face and he’d run to you and you’d run to him and then he’s set his bag down and he’s grab you and pick you up and spin you around and then kiss you, and say how much he missed you but he wouldn’t put  you down because he was afraid you’d disappear. You tell him eventually he has to put you down, so he does but quickly grabs your hand then kisses you again.

Michael

okay so Michael would try to play it cool and be “Punk Rock” but inside he’s be like a little kid at Christmas. So when he gets off the plane at first he’s try to be cool but then he’d give up and run to you and give you a long passionate kiss, and then he’s pull back out of breath. then he’d stand up on a chair and yell “attention everyone, I am in love with this girl right here” he’d point to you and you would duck your head out of embarrassment but you’d be smiling. Then he’d start again with a speech, but you pull on his arm to pull him off the chair, and he’d still be talking loudly to the crowd of staring people, so to shut him up you stand on your tip toes, and wrap your hands around your neck and pull him into a kiss, it catches him off guard but then you feel him smile and he cups your face and kisses you back.

Calum

Calum would smile as soon as he got out of the plane, he would see you instantly, go to you and pick you up and spin you around smiling like an idiot, and he’d tell you how much he missed you. And he would kiss you and hold you and never let you go, and he would probably stare at you and say something cute like “Whenever I saw you standing there in the airport, it was like seeing you for the first time” and then he’d go on a rant about what he thought the first time he saw you. And then he’d kiss you, and hold your hand and your hand would get really sweaty, and you’d try to get him to let go but he wouldn’t so you’d just put your head on his shoulder and he’d rest his head on your he’d and it would be so cute, and now I really want a Calum.

Luke

So I think Luke would be a little like Ashton, about being so excited to see you. When he’d get off the plane he’d go to you immediately and just hug you, his arms around your waist and your arms around his neck, then he’d kiss you, and you’d laugh, and you would feel him smile underneath the kiss, and then he’d pull away and take your hands and put his forehead to yours and whisper “I missed you so much” and then before you could say anything he’s kiss you back, then he’d take your hand and pull you to go get his luggage. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Credit to - if-you-dont-swimm-youll-drown on Tumblr