Chapter Twenty Eight

Okay, it's fair to say that I am a little bit tipsy. But after having my first sip of alcohol in eight months it's to be expected that the champagne has gone straight to my head. In fact; I might not even be the slightest but drunk off of the alcohol. Could it be that I'm drunk off of the kisses that Gabriel keeps trying to steal every couple of seconds?

The whole wedding party was moved to a wildflower field about three miles from here and now we're all laughing and dancing and consuming exuberant amounts of alcohol in the evening light as music plays from a DJ system set up in the bed of someone's truck.

My father hasn't put Coby down for a second as he's taken to his role of grandfather quite seriously. And I smile to see my father trying to make Coby dance in his baby seat.

Warm breath at my neck causes me to tip my head back and moan in delight as a pair of familiar lips suckle at my delicate throat. "Your parents have got Coby for the night, which means that you are all mine my pretty. I know you don't feel comfortable with leaving Coby whilst you're still breastfeeding, so we'll arrange a honeymoon for when he's a little bit bigger. But seeing as I can't give you your honeymoon now, I've got a wedding night to remember all planned; so say your goodbye's and meet me at the car in ten minutes."

I gasp and turn to Gabriel, my cheeks infused with colour as I bite nervously at my bottom lip. "Okay" I agree, going up on to tiptoes so that I can kiss him "I'll see you then lover boy. And maybe I too have a surprise planned; we'll just have to wait and see."

Sauntering off. I go the table seating our parents and kiss them all goodnight. "Thank you, mom and dad, for taking Coby. Just remember that if he whimpers during the night then you need to give him his roadkill soft toy, the bunny one is his favourite, he likes to..."

"Put it in his mouth." My father quickly butts me off with a knowing smile. "We know, Darryl, he's in good hands. Now go to your husband. Your son is safe with us."

I scoop Coby up to my chest and litter his face with tiny kisses. "Mhmm, mummy's going to miss you Bee-Zee. So much." He smiles in my grasp and giggles back at me whilst kicking out his little feet as if to say that he'll miss me too. Placing one last peck on his cheek, I hand him back to my mother and give him a tiny wave. "Be good my baby."

Several people kiss me goodbye before I'm a good distance away from the party and walking back down the tiny grass path towards the car. About half way there, I'm grabbed out of nowhere and pulled into a strong set of arms.

When I'm about to scream and bring my knee up to kick him in the crutch, I'm shocked to find that I know this body that grabbed me out of the blue. And I gasp in outrage. "Gabriel, what were you trying to do? Give me a fucking heart attack?"

He chuckles slightly in my ear and takes my hand, beginning to veer us off of the path. "Sorry princess, I thought you'd heard me. C'mon. Where we're going we can get to by foot. I didn't want you to walk all the way to the car unnecessarily."

I twine my fingers with his and hold the skirt of my dress in my other hand. "How gentlemanly of you?" I say in sarcasm, and turn to find his mouth open in a mock gasp.

"Mrs Lancaster, I think it's you who should be paying more attention to your surroundings. What were you thinking about so intensely anyway?"

My smile turns smug as I give him the once over and let him walk us down the path lined with wild trees. "Hmmm... I was just thinking about what I've got in store for you dear husband of mine. I'm going to blow your tiny mind."

He throws his head back and chuckles. "Oh sweetheart everything you do blows my tiny mind; it honestly won't take much."

We veer out from under the cover of the trees and a couple of minutes later stumble upon the most romantic scene that Gabriel could have ever imagined. I blink in a daze at the large candle lit half tipi tent set up in awe, and marvel at the blanketed floor with tons of throw pillows scattered in the cove of the tent. "Gabriel! You're such a closet romantic!"

I thread my arms around his neck and pull his face down to mine.

He chuckles into our kiss and when we pull away, he guides me to the two log set in front of an open fire and sets me down. "I've also got your favourite snack with me." He comments, making my jaw drop in shock.

"Dolly mix pretzels?" I squeal in excitement. "You got me dolly mix pretzels? Gabriel!"

From behind the opposite log, he pulls a box of dolly mix pretzels and quickly spears one onto a skewer before holding it over the fire to warm up. The scent of melting sweets fills the air and I groan in appreciation. "Anything for my girl."

I wolf down the gooey pretzel dough he hands me and groan in delight. "I love you. Man, I love you so much Gabriel." Sadly the pretzels gone in one bite, but I don't mind at all, because I think it's time I gave Gabriel my wedding gift to him.

Standing up, I present Gabriel with my back and bring my hair over my shoulder. "Undo my dress, Gabriel." I whisper in a husky voice as he stands there and dumbly eyes the ribbon corset of my dress. Slowly but surely, his fingers find the bottom ribbon and slowly starts to untie the corset for me, loosening the bindings one by one until I'm free to step from my dress as it pools to the floor at our feet.

Behind me, Gabriel audibly gulps as he's left staring at my naked back and nothing but the view of my ass in the deep purple coloured panties I'm wearing. I turn to him with a shaky smile and brush my hair back over my shoulder.

And that's when his eyes sweep down over my barely clothed body. His eyes lingering at my breasts and devouring every inch of milky skin on display. It takes him a long time to take inventory of all of me, and when his dark gaze finally latches onto the colour on my left upper thigh just next to my pantie line, he smirks in appreciation.

"'Gabriel'" He reads the lettering on my thigh and leans forward to more closely examine it. "It looks beautiful. You got my name tattooed on you princess?"

I nod in agreement and softly stroke at his supple hair whilst his fingers brush over the piece of tattooed skin and make me shudder. "It's a water colour tattoo. It's to show you that I'm yours, and so that I'll always have a part of you with me, forever. What do you think?"

He nuzzles it gently with his nose before kissing the tattoo, and I gasp at the sweet caress of his mouth on my sensitive skin. "This is the best present you could have possibly given me, Darryl. I love it. It means so..." His voice turns soft and I brush away the tears as they fall through his lashes. "It means so much to me baby. You're amazing baby!" He surges to his feet and quickly manipulates me into a debilitating kiss. "I can't wait to have your name tattooed on me like this. To prove to you that I'm forever yours; that I'll always love you."

We leave the fire and the food and make our way to the cover of the ti-pi and Gabriel collapses to his knees in front of me once again as he starts lathing kisses all over my navel. He finds the one stretch mark that bares testament to Coby being kept in my womb for nine months, and he kisses it softly, running his lips over the mark that makes me insecure until I'm very secure again. "I'm going to enjoy filling this belly with my baby's. I'm going to love spending the rest of my life pleasing you in every which way, princess. But now; now I'm going to make love to you until you feel it in your soul."

And the best part is; he doesn't disappoint.

(A/N) Song Suggestion: Delilah- Inside my love (Redlight Remix)